Anyone do a human/gone native Predator?

cayman shen

Master Member
I've seen in a few of the comics that you get characters that pull a "Dances with Wolves"/"Last Samurai" type bit and joins a Predator clan or fights Preds with their own technology. Has anyone ever done a costume in this vein? Did it come across as cheap/cheesy to those at parties to whom you explained the concept?

cayman shen,

Yes, its been done :p and it looks OK, people liked it :D

I did a spinoff of Machiko, what if she rose thru the ranks and became the equivalent of a bounty hunter/cop

"Official" picture:
IMG_0172costumecollegepix5.jpg

Bounty hunting:
IMG_0789.jpg

---
Ei'luj

That's cool! I ask because I was going to do a real Perdator, then I drew one in fringed buckskin pants and a loincloth, and the Native American-ish look just blew me away. It's really cool looking...

Caymen, there are at least 4 "human" preds that I know of, you met Ei'luj, my Girl & I are both Human under our armor (still in progress)...you can check out our WIP threads if you want, links are below:

Here is Mine
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...amp;#entry50880

& here is my Girls
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...mp;#entry115761

There is at least one more that is Human but this trend is steadily growing, These our my Girls & My first suits I am already planning a "Full Pred" suit for my 2nd one so hopefully I will get started on THAT one soon, gotta finish my first one before I start on it though

Would like to see what drawings you came up with, & hopefully we will see some progress on your own suit soon.

Chris

I use Photobucket...once you get it uploaded just copy the "img address" & then just paste that into your post...pretty easy

OK, I should be able to get pics up in a few days. I ordered some imitation buckskin pants. I think this is gonna look savage as hell.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back