Anyone buy a NC Batman grapnel gun recently?

third3ye

Sr Member
On Noble Collection's site I noticed that they might've changed the inner barrel paint from gold to black, see here:
The Noble Collection: The GRAPNEL Gun

I know that the earlier versions, the inner barrel underneath the upper slide was definitely painted gold, anyone order one recently from NC and know if they changed it to black? I also have an email out to NC but since they're out to make a sale, don't know if I can trust them 100%.

Theres a guy in the junkyard that sells a modded version of this gun that is just amazing.

That would be me and thank you. Love kudos.

The gun they show on the website is not quite the one you get. The one you get has the rear, middle, and front of the slide painted gold, not black. The slide is black but those three parts are part of the metal frame and are gold. There are also no hex bolts on the one you get.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok good to know, guess I'll still have to paint it if I decide to pick one up from NC. I'd love to get yours Tom, but I just can't justify your price :( Thanks guys.

Any tips on taking the slide off to repaint the gun?

Ok good to know, guess I'll still have to paint it if I decide to pick one up from NC. I'd love to get yours Tom, but I just can't justify your price :( Thanks guys.

Any tips on taking the slide off to repaint the gun?

The slide comes off relatively easily but it comes off in three pieces. Then it would have to be glued back on. If you are just going to paint it just leave it on and repaint the whole top. That way it all matches. To take it off the three gold sections are still on the gun as they are part of the metal frame below. Easier to just tape off the lower section and paint the whole top black as it should be.

I'll post some pics tonight of the one I just took apart to show you what I mean.

Here ya go:

1323397548.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back