Anyone bought from "WarpCostumeGallerry"?

Athanasius

Hey everyone,

So I've been considering getting a Jedi outfit for a while now, and I'm convinced that I definitely want one.

I've planned out almost everything (even though it probably won't be till next year that I actually get it), but the one thing I'm not sure about is the pouches on the belt.

Now, I'm just going for a generic jedi, rather than a named character, so 100% screen accuracy is not paramount. Having said that, I'd like the costume to look as good as possible, and I found this seller on Etsy selling what look like decent quality functional resin cast pouches:

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/224...evant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

I was just wondering, has anyone heard of this seller?

His store only just opened in January this year and has no reviews, which is obviously pretty suspect. I usually find that when a seller like this pops up it is a scam. So I was just checking in with everyone here to see if anyone knows whether this seller is legit or not, or if it's a known alias or anything like that.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your help!

Athanasius.

I'm pretty sure this is the etsy store for Star Fortress, aka the Universal Armorer. Someone will be along shortly with the archived info, but long story short, I'd stay clear. MP productions made the best looking set I've ever owned, check with Matt and see if he's still making them.

Thanks for that Starwrslover, I figured it was too good to be true :\

Oh well, I'm just glad I didn't get carried away and order before I checked it out!

I just checked out the MP Productions website, Matt's work looks great! I can't see any pictures of Jedi belt pouches but judging by the photos of his finished work, he'd be pretty good at it.

Thanks again, I'll get in touch with Matt once I can afford to get the pouches!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back