Anyone bought from Skycostumeperfect?

I saw this guy on eBay, they have a Captain America Civil War suit that looks pretty decent. From the pics, better than the fare that Cosplay Sky sells.

Downside....I have never heard of these guys. Not here or anywhere else. However his feedback on eBay is pretty reasonable. I'm contemplating one of his Captain America Civil War outfits, but they are a little expensive at over 600.00, But like I said, it looks a lot better than the Costumesky outfits I've seen sold over the last couple years, and better quality would certainly be a reason for me to shell out the extra cash for it..

So there is my question in a nutshell...... Does anyone here know this guy, ever heard of him good, bad or otherwise?

Thanks

This looks like a complete ripoff and the quality doesn't look better than Cosplaysky. Just some advice, but never spend that much on a Chinese costume, ever. Generally the Chinese sellers don't vary in quality all that much but at least Cosplaysky is a more proven vendor with plenty of info on this forum covering their TWS and AoU Cap costumes. I would just spring for Cosplaysky's offering, put in the work to make it look better, and replace the accessories.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back