anybody heard from 5postboy lately?

LeMarchand

Sr Member
Talked to him early december, have some more work for him, but he seems to have gone MIA, tried PM-ing him, but haven't received a response and he hasn't posted for a while.

Marc

I got a reply from him today. I got a saber machined from him. He sent me photos of the finished piece.

Hopefully you should get a reply soon.

FB

I was contacted by Chen last week, he just has been kept busy by the military. I have absolutely no problems with him and our communication and deals have always gone very smooth. I was just wondering where he was as i am in need of his services.

Cheers,

Marc

Originally posted by Hadleys Hope+Feb 2 2006, 10:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hadleys Hope @ Feb 2 2006, 10:49 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-PropReplicator
@Feb 2 2006, 11:29 AM
http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...ndpost&p=960548
[snapback]1174333[/snapback]​

I dont think LeMarchand was accusing him of anything. That just seems a little inflamatory.

Paul
[snapback]1174353[/snapback]​
[/b]
It's not inflammatory. This person is not allowed to sell or advertise selling here on the RPF. This includes the semi/pseudo-advertisements of his wares that tend to pop up in threads like this. I just want to make sure that those who see, via this thread, that he is a vendor for replicas off-RPF also know the history and reputation he has built for himself here as a vendor. It would be unethical, in my opinion, to withhold such information and let others blindly enter into a transaction with him.

The information is now out there, and people can make up their own minds.

Wayne

Originally posted by PropReplicator+Feb 2 2006, 01:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PropReplicator @ Feb 2 2006, 01:20 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Hadleys Hope@Feb 2 2006, 10:49 AM

I dont think LeMarchand was accusing him of anything. That just seems a little inflamatory.

Paul
It's not inflammatory. This person is not allowed to sell or advertise selling here on the RPF. This includes the semi/pseudo-advertisements of his wares that tend to pop up in threads like this. I just want to make sure that those who see, via this thread, that he is a vendor for replicas off-RPF also know the history and reputation he has built for himself here as a vendor. It would be unethical, in my opinion, to withhold such information and let others blindly enter into a transaction with him.

The information is now out there, and people can make up their own minds.

Wayne
[snapback]1174395[/snapback]​
[/b]

That is a good point but I have seen no evidence of him trying to sell or even hint to any sales of his merchandise or services. You could have simply stated that this persons background has some flaws and here is a thread which may clarify things to all newbies.

Paul

I purposely didn't state anything. I simply posted a link to the announcement without attempting to color it with any bias. You are the one who called it inflammatory. I am simply defending myself.

He is not selling his wares here. But his name has come up in this thread and he has obviously been shown to be a vendor. I simply wanted to post a link to the announcment to serve as a warning ot those who say "Ooh, here's someone I should check out and go buy something from."

I've been here a long time, and I have seen it happen time and time again. Members get ripped off by the same people over and over again because no one makes them aware of that person's history. And there's always a newbie here to defend those bad vendors when someone calls a spade a spade.

Wayne

Originally posted by Hadleys Hope+Feb 2 2006, 11:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hadleys Hope @ Feb 2 2006, 11:49 AM)</div>

Paul
[/b]

:rolleyes If you knew of Chen's past and it is very obvious you don't you would'nt think that was so inflamatory.

Sorry, I have been lurking for at least a year and feel I know alot of the people here (even though I could not contact them). :p I am actually familiar with alot of the goings on and am just now able to chime in since the open enrollment in December. I may be a "Newbie" acording to the rating next to my name but I have seen quite abit. :lol

Peace,

Paul

Paul, you're right. I shouldn't have directed the term "newbie", and all that implies, at you. That probably was inflammatory. My apologies.

Wayne

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back