Anybody do Hyperfirm Thermal detonators?

This may not be completely "accurate', but at Comic con (San Diego) last year, Lucasarts gave out foam thermal detonators.

Originally posted by slave1pilot@Feb 16 2006, 07:58 PM
the Hyper-firm Thermal detonator mold needs redone.
Perhaps this weekend.
[snapback]1186489[/snapback]​

Get in touch with me once you get them re-done. I know of a group of Boushh costuming enthusiasts, and a few members might be interested in them... ;)

Fetthunter @ gmail . com

Thanks.

J

Originally posted by Cenobyte@Feb 16 2006, 06:55 PM
This may not be completely "accurate', but at Comic con (San Diego) last year, Lucasarts gave out foam thermal detonators.
[snapback]1186486[/snapback]​

Anyone have pictures of the foam ones?

David

Anybody realize this thread was from the beginning of 2006 and the last post was over two years ago?

People need to check the last post date before resurrecting some of these things.

-Fred

Zombie thread!!!:lol

At the moment the only HyperFirm X wares the guys are handling are limited to the assorted blaster runs and electrobinoculars. The thermal detonator mold is long gone folks.

I hope that answers you’re question dude and finally puts this thread back into its coffin.

Anybody realize this thread was from the beginning of 2006 and the last post was over two years ago?

People need to check the last post date before resurrecting some of these things.

-Fred

Who cares? So what if it's an old thread, If we had started a new one, someone would have given us a hard time for not searching to see if there was an old one. Big deal it's old, I still would have liked to get a hyper firm detonator, so I asked. There not making thing in more, fine, but I know that know because I asked.

-Fred

I know the hyperfirm guys have been working on some new projects and as we had not yet heard anything of this, I posted in hopes that Nathan will see it and possibly let us know if they were still making them or not.

Who cares? So what if it's an old thread, If we had started a new one, someone would have given us a hard time for not searching to see if there was an old one. Big deal it's old, I still would have liked to get a hyper firm detonator, so I asked. There not making thing in more, fine, but I know that know because I asked.

Your first post, after digging up this deader than dead thread, asks a question like the last post was 3 days ago.

If there had been any progress, I'm pretty damn sure we'd have seen a new thread sometime before 26 months had passed.

And trust me, noone would have given you a hard time about asking about a hyperfirm detonator because as far as anyone was concerend, this thread never existed. If you have to go back over two years to ressurect a topic, it's not a topic that most members are concerned about. If hyperfirm detonators were a hot topic, there'd be threads much younger than 2 years old.

-Fred

Your first post, after digging up this deader than dead thread, asks a question like the last post was 3 days ago.

If there had been any progress, I'm pretty damn sure we'd have seen a new thread sometime before 26 months had passed.

And trust me, noone would have given you a hard time about asking about a hyperfirm detonator because as far as anyone was concerend, this thread never existed. If you have to go back over two years to ressurect a topic, it's not a topic that most members are concerned about. If hyperfirm detonators were a hot topic, there'd be threads much younger than 2 years old.

-Fred

I've been here for quite some time, and I would say most of that is way on true. Every single time I've started a new thread for just those reasons, I get someone who posts a link to the old thread (no mater how old) and then they always say with attitude to do a search before starting a new thread.

Also, I have seen a LOT of times people mention a project in one thread, and then it just dies suddenly, do to the short attention span around here, and the person never bothers to post pics, respond to question, or anything.

One time I tried to reach a member for 3 months about something, and got no response in thread, or other wise, and it was a current thread, however when I started a new thread about a different topic, that member appeared from nowhere, just to yell at me for not digging up a very old thread about the top first. :(

What doe's it mater if the question is asked in an old thread, or a new one?

I for get about projects alll the time, if someone brought back one of mine from years ago, I would be happy to reply to it.

lets face it, a lot of the stuff that is talked about on, here comes up over, and over, and over, and over again, if people took the time to use these old threads, it would saver time, space, and energy.

Now I'm ont going to waste any more time argueing about nothing. I'm sorry, but we posted out of a real need for info, but it seams you posted out of a need to waste time, and belittle others.

Now I'm ont going to waste any more time argueing about nothing. I'm sorry, but we posted out of a real need for info, but it seams you posted out of a need to waste time, and belittle others.

No, I posted to proactively stop the next 50 "Ooh, I want to see pics" and "How much for one of these" posts because they wouldn't garner any answers because the original thread is so old, the original poster and anyone who may have had an answer has long given up on this topic. It was actually to save other people's time so they don't sit around wondering why they are being ignored.

-Fred

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back