Question Any word on when the Tapatalk plugin will be back up?

jedibugs

I'm so excited that we're back home at therpf.com! That said, Tapatalk has been super helpful with keeping up with the threads I'm following and I'm eager to have it back... Any idea when that'll get going?

Back now, but I can't switch to the different forums. Anyone else with the same problem? To go to Junkyard I have to look for a Junkyard thread in "Latest Postings", go there and then go to the Junkyard. Bit annoying.

Back now, but I can't switch to the different forums. Anyone else with the same problem? To go to Junkyard I have to look for a Junkyard thread in "Latest Postings", go there and then go to the Junkyard. Bit annoying.

Weird. I'm not having that issue. I would delete the RPF from Tapatalk, search for it again and re-add it. It may be going through the long domain and getting buggy because of it.

already tried that, doesn't work :-/ I have the latest tapatalk, the version before crashed immediately when I went to the RPF :-(

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back