Any "Supernatural" fans here?

Gigatron

Sr Member
Hey Gang,

Like the title says, I'm looking for screen caps of Dean's homemade EMF detector. I think in the shows he claims it was built from his walkman.

From what I remember it looks like it has a needle type battery tester meter on the front and a series of either LEDs or bulbs on the top. It never stands still long enough to get a good view.

I know it was in last night's episode as well as a few from before the hiatus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Fred

I was thinking about this very thing last night. :)

I wanna make the Hook Guy's hook too, but, could never get pics... :(

Sweet show, can't help you with anything on that prop as far as making it. I thought it was cool, I hope they use more props as the show goes on.

Damn... I was thinking the exact same thing too. I guess he didn't just buy it at his local Ghostbusting supply shop, huh?

---RGP

Boy, I thought this thread had died and vanished.

I don't know anything about making a working EMF detector, but if I could get screencaps of the one on the show, I could probably make that. I just wish I knew where to get those caps.

-Fred

I have the episodes (a few of the beginning ones before I lost interest) on dvd in high def. i can try and grab some pics tonight, and email em to me at work to post tommorow.

it is made from a walkman, i know that much, and its stated as such in the show as well. iirc that was the plane exorcism episode right?

chris

ps - also have the hookman episode recorded (i think). i can pop some pics of that up as well.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back