Any studio AT-AT kits out there?

Wolverine13x

Hi guys. Old member who's been away for quite sometime but getting back into modeling and have always wanted to do a large scale AT AT. However, I cannot find a kit for the life of me. I was wondering if anyone had any kits or new of anyone that was making a studio scale or larger kit to sell to individual collectors/builders. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Check modelermagic.com. They've had many larger scale AT-ATs on their site. Some for sale. But might be a good place to check.

It’s probably not studio scale, but I believe for an injection kit, the Revell 1/53 is the biggest available. Has some faults, but with a few additions and a repaint would look pretty nice.

The Revell kit while big is pretty disappointing IMO.
There was a kit a LONG time ago buy a guy name AT-AT Ron I believe... I likely have that name somewhat wrong...

There was also a 1/48 kit (Alfred Wong Mastered), that's pretty large but its got accuracy issues - also from a long time ago. But to answer your question No - I don't think that there is a Studio Scale kit of the AT-AT out there.

There is a 40 inch one out there... Modeler's Miniatures & Magic Not sure if ILM made one at that size though... But I could (and have been) be wrong.

Good Luck,
Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back