Any So Cal IRON MAN cosplayers???

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My son's 3rd birthday is coming up in May and I wanted to see if there was anyone that had a good Iron Man suit that could make an appearance.

I have limited money but I can pay a little PLUS I can give you ALL my Iron Man paper props.

Please PM me.

Thank you!
Brad

So what are you looking for, just a quick visit, or would it be a several hour affair? Also what do you mean by Iron Man Paper Props? Also, just be aware that the really little kids can have a negative reaction and get scared of Iron Man, He's pretty intimidating.

So what are you looking for, just a quick visit, or would it be a several hour affair? Also what do you mean by Iron Man Paper Props? Also, just be aware that the really little kids can have a negative reaction and get scared of Iron Man, He's pretty intimidating.

Great questions. It would only be a 10 minute thing. Show up, high five, stay or leave. There will be lunch and drinks. I understand about the intimidation factor but, my kids at least, are well aware of the intimidation. My son has met and LOVES Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Stormtroopers. He would FLIP to meet Iron Man.

Matter of fact his first word was Iron Man...no kidding, I have it on video. :)

As for the Iron Man paper props I make:

RollingStone magazine cover
Forbes (2 different versions)
WIRED
TIME
Newsweek
WHO IS THE IRON MAN? newspaper

see here:
Dsc00668.jpg

Dsc00670.jpg

Dsc00672.jpg

Dsc01131.jpg

Dsc01133.jpg

Dsc01138.jpg

Dsc01137.jpg

Dsc01135.jpg

Dsc01134.jpg

Img_0163.jpg

Img_0155.jpg

Img_0161.jpg

Img_0160.jpg

Dsc01564.jpg

Dsc01563.jpg

IMG_5344.jpg

I can attest to the quality of Brad's IM paper props, they are top notch. And I'm a little surprised at the lack of response to this... Surely there is somebody out there!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back