Any So Cal IRON MAN cosplayers???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My son's 3rd birthday is coming up in May and I wanted to see if there was anyone that had a good Iron Man suit that could make an appearance.

I have limited money but I can pay a little PLUS I can give you ALL my Iron Man paper props.

Please PM me.

Thank you!
Brad

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just bumping this up. I would love to surprise my son with an Iron Man...

PLEASE!!!

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just a bump.

The party will be May 5th for anyone that could help out with this...

Crank729

Sr Member
Okay, there are like.......4000 iron man builds on here. There has to be one person In southern California!

MCL34N

So what are you looking for, just a quick visit, or would it be a several hour affair? Also what do you mean by Iron Man Paper Props? Also, just be aware that the really little kids can have a negative reaction and get scared of Iron Man, He's pretty intimidating.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So what are you looking for, just a quick visit, or would it be a several hour affair? Also what do you mean by Iron Man Paper Props? Also, just be aware that the really little kids can have a negative reaction and get scared of Iron Man, He's pretty intimidating.
Great questions. It would only be a 10 minute thing. Show up, high five, stay or leave. There will be lunch and drinks. I understand about the intimidation factor but, my kids at least, are well aware of the intimidation. My son has met and LOVES Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Stormtroopers. He would FLIP to meet Iron Man.

Matter of fact his first word was Iron Man...no kidding, I have it on video. :)

As for the Iron Man paper props I make:

RollingStone magazine cover
Forbes (2 different versions)
WIRED
TIME
Newsweek
WHO IS THE IRON MAN? newspaper

see here:

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can attest to the quality of Brad's IM paper props, they are top notch. And I'm a little surprised at the lack of response to this... Surely there is somebody out there!