Any sellers to avoid as purchasing an Ironman helmet...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DOORMANMATT

Have cash to spend and am looking on eBay have seen hinged, eye lit, helms from £140+.

Any sellers to avoid or recommend?

Inbox me please guys?

Cheers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MrGzilla

Id stay away from ebay, but I can vouch fOr projectearth7, he's a great guy and I have his helmet, it's amazing. And it's only $150 for a kit which is pretty awesome too.

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Definitely stay away from eBay for stuff like that... Recasters everywhere. As others have mentioned, projectearth7 has a nice helmet kit, as well as Gemini Khan, jOwe, etc... Lots of great helmets here!

Crank729

Sr Member
Jowe's Castings are crazy clean, so if you are not looking for a lot of paint prep, I would go with him.

pRoJectEarth7

Thank you omel, MrGzilla, and KG...:$

You may check my build thread here
... only thing to confirm if the size fits:)... if too small, then a lot of fantastic helmets and maker are out there in the JY... good luck!:thumbsup

cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

isusuperman

I have heard crazy stories about Le. And Finhead great sculpt. And projectearth7 love the thread. Do you hand sand your helmets? They look screen used.