Any RPF members at comicazi Expo???

mikey123mushukl

Comicaze Expo was a blast. I met a few RPF members in person. Did any other members attend and take pictures with me in costume as Sith Lord Darth Tiburon? Pm me please for my e mail address to send pictures. My Sith creation was inspired by the Punisher death head emblem / predator / Darth Maul.

I was there and will be there again today. Got both of my Mjolnirs signed by Stan Lee. Got to spend some good time with him as well. Auction for one of the hammers is today. If anyone is there today and see me walking around with a Mjolnir be sure to say Hi.
Great con for sure
Was interviewed by Geek tv, G4 and Time Warner.
Pics to come for sure.

Am meeting with owner and producer of http://www.homeplanetproductions.com today to discuss a documentary they want me involved in utilizing my sculptures.

Comicaze Expo was a blast. I met a few RPF members in person. Did any other members attend and take pictures with me in costume as Sith Lord Darth Tiburon? Pm me please for my e mail address to send pictures. My Sith creation was inspired by the Punisher death head emblem / predator / Darth Maul.

My GF and I were there both days. Didn't dress up as my build isn't finished yet. Kind of for the best since I ended up having to stand in line for 1 and half hours to get in on Saturday! It was still fun though.

My GF and I were there both days. Didn't dress up as my build isn't finished yet. Kind of for the best since I ended up having to stand in line for 1 and half hours to get in on Saturday! It was still fun though.

Uhm, this thread was from 2011. :confused

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back