Any reference out there for the Scorpion?

KitSmasher

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been watching BR on DVD, and I really like this ship. :)

This is all I've been able to find:

http://www.universalhartland.com/code/buck101s.shtml

I have some screencaps too.

So far, I've surmised that the front/cockpit/nose is from a Super Cobra, and the main fuselage looks like 2 bottom halves of an F-14 Tomcat mated together. Out where the "wings" would be, there are rocket pods, and Phoenix missiles.

Also, does anyone know if there are castings/molds out there of the SS Hatchet Fighter? I've never even heard of anything besides the old Monogram kit.

That is everything that I have been able to find and I have bee looking for a couple of years now. Definitely the Cobra and the F-14.

Alfred Wong did a 1/48 scale model kit some time back. Can't seem to locate the link though.

Alan

Actually, Alfred replied on the SM forums (I posted this same topic) and he said the boxy part on the bottom is a Sherman tank...

He did confirm it was a 1/32 Cobra and 1/48 Tomcat. I was wrong apparently it's a complete Tomcat fuselage (not two bottom halves) but flipped over and the intakes are glued to what would be the "top" side.

At least, a SS version wouldn't be HUUUGE.... :)

You've got a Harrier there as well, and I thought something from the Lunar Lander, but I think I'm seeing two parts the wrong way.

Which parts are off the Harrier? I am trying to figure out the big cannon in front, but i think it's just a mish mash of parts...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back