Any plans of a clan or clans being formed for AvP 3?

What platform will you be using to play AvP3 when it is released?

• PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XBox360

• PS3

• Total voters

Thaden

More than likely I will be playing a Predator, as I suspect most of the members on this site will. Anyone plan on starting a clan representing The Hunters Lair? If so count me in as a member! :D

EDIT: I have added a poll to see what platform most members will be using to play.

ill play one probably but I dont know. I sucked as preds on AVP2... I loved playing the bugs. But predators are my faves of the world. So Ill play too but ill be playing on PC.

:D this sounds like an awesome idea, im with you guys i loved bein' a pred in the first two, i'll be on a ps3 though, anyone else gettin' it for that format?

EDIT- that's hellonearth77, ps3... come on guys...

Ill be getting this on XBOX 360, but hoping to move house soon so could be a while before i get web up and running.

Not sure about a clan but maybe a LAIR team competition depending on the MP options available? obviously for me that would mean XBOX360.

may even put up some prizes if we get enough bodies, i did try this before with GOW2 but not enough names went down.

Ill be getting this on XBOX 360, but hoping to move house soon so could be a while before i get web up and running.

Not sure about a clan but maybe a LAIR team competition depending on the MP options available? obviously for me that would mean XBOX360.

may even put up some prizes if we get enough bodies, i did try this before with GOW2 but not enough names went down.
Usurper is there a way to add a poll to this thread? This way we can find out how many PC, XBox & PS3 users we have & get a clearer picture as to what platform the majority of the HL members will be playing.

I'll be playing the PC version.

If you click EDIT on your original post, then FULL EDIT, you maybe able to add a POLL to the thred.

EDIT : Just checked and i can add one, let me know if you do not have that option and wis me to add it for you.

I'm down!

I'll be playing for sure. I'm getting it on PC though, seems a few other people are too so even if we don't have alot, we'll have a few!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back