Any pics of the large AT-AT prop!

Discussion in 'Studio Scale Models' started by ralphee, May 8, 2006.

1. ralphee

ralphee Sr Member

Anyone got any? maybe from an exhibit, i can find nothing of the completed one in my books or web searches.

lee

2. falcondesigns

falcondesigns Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ralphee @ May 8 2006, 09:02 AM) [snapback]1240554[/snapback]</div>

Hey Lee,Try getting a hold of the Tamiya magazine Issue 122,December 2005.While not pictures of the prop,there are some great pictures of the Master Replicas AT-AT,which shows a few of the underside,thats what I'm useing to do my MPC one.Alexander

3. darienvader

darienvader Well-Known Member

These are the only "underside" photos I have from MSI's "Adventure in Movie Making" exhibit:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know they're pretty blurry, but does that help at all?

4. Jedi Dade

Jedi Dade Sr Member

5. ralphee

ralphee Sr Member

Guys cant thank you enough, these coupled with the pics bcgd sent me im set, FD he also sent me the mag review pics, i missed that issue but * they have some nice shots, thanks for writing fellas.

6. tk1608

tk1608 Sr Member

Hi, I have some nice pics of the underside of the MR AT-AT that I've been using as reference to build the AT-AT Ron.
    I'd love to help you out, but my webskills are not good, they're stone age in fact....anyone know how to post pics please ?

Thanks

Phil

7. ralphee

ralphee Sr Member

Hey TK well try using photobucket and post them as links its pretty easy and youll get the hang bro, thanks for the post, id love an ATATron but i never got any further info from ron, its a lovely kit. This ref is going towards a WOTC ATAT, the gaming miniature, its about 15" tall but i think with what i have planned i can make it a nice little replica, i have many saturn V parts and various parts i have to use on it to make it as accurate as i can, therefore should turn out a very time consuming, but CHEAP conversion.

8. tk1608

tk1608 Sr Member

Ok then...see if these work..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last two, if you print 'em out and stick 'em together they make a full pic of the bottom.

Cheers

Phil

Oh, meant to say, thanks for the photobucket advise Ralphee, I was so pleased it worked that I forgot to add that.
    I've learnt something today.

Many thanks

Phil

9. ralphee

ralphee Sr Member

Wow, nice pics, thanks Phil, with all this wonderful reference you guys are raising the bar on this project, and there was me thinkin this would be quick and easy while i wait for my probe droid lol........lee