Any one wanna let go his celtic?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KATANA99

well, i try,itry and i try....... i stil can't get it. any one wanna sell it to me? i dun mind is 2nd hand,as lond is in good condition ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KATANA99

Yep! The AVP Hot Toys are getting harder to find. If you do find one it'll run you some money.
But if you are willing to pay over $500 + for one ... keep checking ebay. From time to time one shows up.

thanks guys,but i got from 1 of my own sorce for $250. yeah! :)

WOLFPREDATOR

i always check ebay for hot toys predators , u can sometimes find a good deal n one or 2 , im after battle damaged predator 2 none in my price range , i saw a couple of celtic's going for 400-600 on ebay , depends on what your willing to pay i suppose