Any one seen this Millennium Falcon?

My first thought is to be wary of a model company that doesn't understand what 1:1 scale means...

Other than that, it's almost $1500, which is a little rich for my blood, but I'd still love to have it! I'll let others weigh in on how accurate it is.

My first thought is to be wary of a model company that doesn't understand what 1:1 scale means...

Other than that, it's almost $1500, which is a little rich for my blood, but I'd still love to have it! I'll let others weigh in on how accurate it is.

I think he was referring to is being a 1:1 scale to the movie model not an actual Falcon if it existed. in his introduction video he mentioned he started the company Master Replica and he was the one contacted to make the movie model.

yeah I, and quite a few others here, have it on order... huge pile of parts growing in my place right now.

www.Tested.com is doing a series on it for their premium members. The first three episodes of the build are free though.

From what it looks like, it'll be a decent kit that's really easy to assemble. Though they keep saying it will need to be repainted when completed.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back