Any Midwest Hunters?

VaderDave

I know I am in Des Moines, IA and batmanvspredator is in Omaha, NE. Are there any other Preds in the Midwest? States like MN, ND, SD, IL, KS?

o_O

Myself and my hubby are in Wauconda, IL. We are both Predators. And we have a Predator friend near Schaumburg, IL, as well as a bunch of 501st throughout that area....

Nope!

Always need something to hunt... ;) :lol:

Actually, once I get my costume completed, I would love to get all the midwest beasties together somewhere....sometime... o_O

looking at all of the guys responding to this....

I'd still like to get a pred group together for Wizard World Chicago..... anyone interested?

pred hawk you live in CB Im work down here at the fort campus MCC your like 5 min away sweet
Yeah, about 5 minutes away. I have a good view of downtown from (up on a hill). Been here in CB a couple years now. Liking it so far... I make it to Omaha occasionally, go mostly to Mangelsen's on 84th, buy many of my project supplies there.

R.:

I'm up in Waukegan IL north of Chicago. I want to do a Pred but I hardly do anything with my Madolorian or Clone to spend the money on a Predator.

I'll probably go to Wizard World but not in costume. Oh im so lame. haha

Another one close to home ! Wow! Didn't realize there were hunters so close by !! We will probably go to Wizard World. We've gone several times. My only gripe is that people don't respect the costumes there like they do at DragonCon... I had some jerk grab my wrist blades there one year, he snapped one off. Stupid person. Good thing I have a first aid kit for costumes on my costume !!! LOL!!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back