Any idea who made this? Blade Runner related.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any idea who made this or where it came from? I like it!

PM me if you'd like. I have a related project in development that sent me down a rabbit hole and I just tripped over this. I'm a fan of the artwork.

-Rylo

fcypqxl.jpeg

and just tripped over this.

Last edited:
I think the poster may be something to do with the maker of the Off World 2019 blaster replica as the the text along the bottom reads;

Updated - 05.03.2011 Copyright Off World Inc. TM
In accordance with Tyco Orion Treaty (safety standards ABRM51102)
WARNING: This instruction guide is fiction and not intended to be used for actual care and maintenance of your Blade Runner replica firearm or to imply any warranty or liability by Off World Inc. or any of their affiliates.
Off World Inc. is not responsible for the contents of this poster or instructions in any way.
Use at your own risk. You have been warned. Do not say we didn't tell you.
Na-na-na. Dho! It's only a movie. Do androids dream of electric sheep? (no choice pal)
B23 Tico BRTucker-Trousdale copyright 2017 Acme Firearms Inc. subj. to Etmyers Treaty - 2010 & Off-World Authority, left wing-nut Soros One-World-Government 2012

Last edited:
it's the same problem with the pulse rifle.... now I am wondering if the pkd and pulse rifle are made bye the same gun company in the future LOL :unsure:

it's the same problem with the pulse rifle.... now I am wondering if the pkd and pulse rifle are made bye the same gun company in the future LOL :unsure:
That's not a new idea...lots of people were combining Alien + Blade Runner;) Maybe the next Alien should explore the concept of Replicants send to the Off-World Colonies to take care of "jobs" that no humans are ready to take-on.

Well - the Prometheus blu-ray had an easter egg in the form of an email/log note from Peter Weyland...

"A mentor and long-departed competitor once told me that it was time to put away childish things and abandon my 'toys'. He encouraged me to come work for him and together we would take over the world and become the new Gods. That's how he ran his corporation, like a God on top of a pyramid overlooking a city of angels. Of course, he chose to replicate the power of creation in an unoriginal way, by simply copying God. And look how that turned out for the poor *******. Literally blew up in the old man's face. I always suggested he stick with simple robotics instead of those genetic abominations he enslaved and sold off-world, although his idea to implant them with false memories was, well... "amusing" is how I would put it politely."

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back