any help for a new guy?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

punishing pred

im really really new to this and i was wanting to know is there a place to buy model kits for wearable bio masks?
also can you find bio mask light sets that stay visable like in the movies games and comics?
i know that the ones in the movies wer probly CG.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

spankygnarkill

im really really new to this and i was wanting to know is there a place to buy model kits for wearable bio masks?
also can you find bio mask light sets that stay visable like in the movies games and comics?
i know that the ones in the movies wer probly CG.
Are you talking about just buying a wearable bio mask? They sell them her ein the buy and sell thread.

Buy and Sell Thread

You can find someon selling just about any kind of bio on there somewhere, or if you look in the WHO MAKES WHAT thread, you'll find a list of people you can contact if you can't find any listings.

Are you talking about the light that flashes when you see the predator? thats just simply a light on the inside of the bio mask. You can just rig a small LED or two or however many to stay on the whole time inside the mask, no need to buy a special set.

Hope that answers all your questions well enough.

Dave

RedBaron

how ever if you want REAL lasers you can get some cheap ones on ebay and i believe some members here sell them with a little mount so the three are alighned right, most small lasers will only show the dots not the beam and gotta be careful with them because he lasers can cause retinal damage. Now if you wanted lasers with visible beams then that'll cost you about 600 per laser and is very dangerous, like can start things on fire dangerous.

punhulk

biohunter76 sells real laser kits that is where i bought my laser kit for my pred bio

however make sure to invest in extra laser diodes because one of my laser went out and has to be replaced now =/