ANY evidence of Predator clothing?

cayman shen

Master Member
I'm DESPERATELY trying to figure out a way to avoid a costly, uncomfortable full latex suit. I considered a fringed buckskin pant Native-American look, a black-leotard "stealth" look, and various winter looks including wooly leggings, a Qui-Gon Jinn style poncho, or fur. Heck, I've even considered just doing a human-gone-native hunter. All these ideas, when drawn up, look cool and are still recognizeably a Predator...but still, it feels like I'm cheating. I've read a lot of the comics and many of the novels, and I don't see anything to suggest that these guys ever put on clothing. Has anyone seen something to this effect?

Forgive me and my lack of knowledge, but has anybody ever done anything with a wetsuit? Obviously no muscle tone, but would this be a starting block to tinker with...i have two O'neils id love to have a go at, just wondered if you had considered this option!

lee

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back