Any EPIII vader helmets out there ? (not M.R)

Al May

Just a question to every one out there and a plea that some one may be able to help me find a fiber glass vader helmet (E.P III version).I had one on order over a year ago from master replicas through a retailer but got fed up with the constant date changes for receiving it so in the end canceled it, I know that MR are due to start re shipping next month but out of princable i dont want to buy one from them, the only other one i have ever seen is made by portumac but i have to say i dont realy like the look of this one,anyone know of any others?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only others have been custom moded from rubies.
Also can you change the yellow font, its hard to read what your saying without highlighting it first.

Just a question to every one out there and a plea that some one may be able to help me find a fiber glass vader helmet (E.P III version).I had one on order over a year ago from master replicas through a retailer but got fed up with the constant date changes for receiving it so in the end canceled it, I know that MR are due to start re shipping next month but out of princable i dont want to buy one from them, the only other one i have ever seen is made by portumac but i have to say i dont realy like the look of this one,anyone know of any others?
( sorry about the colour, thanks for the reply)

The Rubies one is nice when mods are done, i have done both one in the black/gunmetal and one all black similar to ROTS version, it looks very nice (and for sale) :angel , but it lacks screen accuracy. The neck is not long enough, it is not symetrical, the nose ridge and mouth sides are not broad enough, the dome ridge is too soft. Not bad if on a budget though.

Even tho the constant delays are frustrating....your best bet is to wait for the MR ROTS. It is, by far, the best ROTS Vader helmet out there.

There was a full E3 Vader including helmet completed prior to the release of E3 and way before the MR helmet came out. It came complete with plaque and lava base...really cool. I forget now who made it or had it made.....Well Paid Killer? I'm not sure if more than one of that suit was made...my assumption was that it was a one-of-a-kind project. The helmet was just amazing...I have pics of it somewhere....

there are pics of well paid killers vader on Jezs starwars helmets site, that prop was one of the most impressive star wars displays ive ever seen

Paul

<div class='quotetop'>(SithLord @ Jul 5 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1274693[/snapback]</div>
There was a full E3 Vader including helmet completed prior to the release of E3 and way before the MR helmet came out. It came complete with plaque and lava base...really cool. I forget now who made it or had it made.....Well Paid Killer? I'm not sure if more than one of that suit was made...my assumption was that it was a one-of-a-kind project. The helmet was just amazing...I have pics of it somewhere....
[/b]
I think i have seen this aswel on starwars helmets .com,thanks to all for the replies.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back