Any Buzz Lightyear Pep files out there?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MTB

Hello,

Does anyone have pep files for Buzz? I have searched everywhere and can not find any. I would like to build full scale wearable costume like the Ironman ones out there. I would prefer a paper build but beggars can't be choosers =) If anyone has these files could you please post here or pm me with them.

Thanks!
MTB

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

redneckwarrior

have you guys had any luck finding one. I really want to build one for my son next haloween... He's addicted to the toy story movies

Hermes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Guys, I´ve made a Buzz Lighyear, I can help you guys out, even though it was a while ago, I wouldn´t mind explaining what I did. By the time I did it, I had help, so it was done from start to finish in about one and a half day. Here is a picture of it (or should be, hopefully the Internet´ll help me....)

Again, as I told you guys, I´m available for questions and all...

TurboTrey03

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
heck yeah! i'd say definitely start a new thread detailing how you made it, what's it made out of and so on! looking forward to this!

PepMaster

Sr Member
It was a old rip from the Toy Story Game, so it is low poly, lost all my files on my hard drive the other night except for a few I had on my flash drive and this was one of the sets I managed to keep.
Buzz Lightyear.zip

MTB

Thanks PepMaster and EyeofSauron! Think you could post them after unfolding them?