Any advice in reaching EFX customer service? Trying to exchange X-Wing Helmet.

Jediwannabe

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been trying to reach someone at EFX for several weeks. I was dealing with Bryan regarding exchanging my Luke X-Wing helmet because it has a chin strap that was installed twisted. Bryan told me they would exchange it but they were waiting for the new helmets to clear customs. That was like January 1st.

I've sent him several emails over the last few weeks. I've also called and left messages on the EFX customer service line and emailed customer service directly. No response.

Anyone have another idea? I'd really like to exchange this X-Wing helmet.

Thanks

Last edited:
Good luck alot of people are having the same problem on Rebelscum.At this point eFX customer service and QC are a [...] joke. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Might there be anyone other than Bryan? He was the one who was helping me but hasn't been replying to my emails for weeks. Maybe he is away?

Well, if they want to be taken seriously as a company, they cannot skimp in the area of customer service.

Hey Guys,
Bryan is the president of efx.
I think manfromnaboo is confusing him with Barry.
No need to panic, all is well. Give Bryan some time and he'll get back to anyone who has been trying to contact him in the last couple of weeks.
He is really great with resolving any problems anyone has.
A little patience goes a long way. :)

:lol You mean PANIC!!!!! :lol

Panic as in "PANties In a bunCh"? :p

At least this proves that at least a few people are paying attention to what is going on here at the RPF. :lol
Huge apologies to Bryan for making his phone ring all day :behave

Michael
RPF staff

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back