Antique Vipers flying in formation!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bradleyfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally got these both done to display together- the one I mastered and the one Jason Eaton did. Thanks also to Jesse Myer for getting this project going and Mike Salzo for taking my masters across the finish line and doing an excellent casting job!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is so cool!!!

Was the one I patterned easy to build? I have yours - it looks like it'll be a great build experience - and I was planning a very similar display, awesome!

JMChladek

Sr Member
It is interesting in looking at how the interpretations are very close to one another in the areas where at least some different photos are available, yet different in the areas where no research is present. Nice work!!!