Anti hk bomb terminator 1984

213ardj

Jr Member
How do i make this and what do I need?
3984d1337677611-kyle-reese-hero-working-anti-hunter-killer-grenade-terminator_hkgrenade4.jpg

grenade_wip.1.PNG

Props_bomb1.jpg

Sorry I'm 13 and pretty awkward and thank you to all who responded and viewed this

No need for apologies. It's just always better to ask for help with some politeness.

Now may I ask a few questions. have you used tools before? will your parents help with this project? and how accurate do you wish the prop to be?

Last edited:
Better also find out which version 213ardj's after, too. The one Reece is holding looks very different from the illustration and display.

I've used most types of saws and a few electric tools, my dad will be helping and any model and accuracy is fine with me.

I've used most types of saws and a few electric tools, my dad will be helping and any model and accuracy is fine with me.

Well If you could find the handle already made. that would save allot of time. I would google search. plastic pump spray bottle's/ garden spray pump bottle's/ etc. just have a look around and see if you happen to run across that handle. you would be surprised what a few searches will turn up.

had a look around. can't find anything spot on. garden wagon is as close as I got. probably cheaper building It from scratch. wood and PVC...
$_12.JPG

Last edited:
The main body looks like it could be a thermos...but since the movie is from 1984, good luck finding the source item. You'd probably be better off building it from scratch.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back