Anti-gravity vehicles - Update!!!

tiking

(AGGC) Anti-Gravity Go-Cart :

I did some changes to the original car that I made sometime ago. I wanted a little more aggressive look and thus came up with this design. I used quite a few everyday items and parts from my 'Misc. box of tricks'.

Original kit:

revell_ford-vi.jpg

After Conversion:

go_cart8-vi.jpg

go_cart-vi.jpg

go_cart2-vi.jpg

go_cart3-vi.jpg

go_cart4-vi.jpg

go_cart5-vi.jpg

go_cart6-vi.jpg

go_cart7-vi.jpg

go_cart9-vi.jpg

go_cart10-vi.jpg

go_cart11-vi.jpg

---------------------------------------------

The Mantis:

Original kit bashing, using parts from the same kit and minor other parts to create this beast. The engines are electrical shells and many small bits and pieces ranging from bits from other kits. The bike used was the Tamiya Hayabusa 1/12 kit. Majority of the parts used on the bike were taken from the same kit. I just repositioned them.

the_mantis_front-vi.jpg

the_mantis_profile-vi.jpg

the_mantis_slight_profile_rear-vi.jpg

the_mantis_slight_profile3-vi.jpg

the_mantis_rear-vi.jpg

Unfortunately, I am not good with electronics otherwise it would have had an even better effect. It's not perfect, the way I would have liked it, but it does add to the effect.

the_mantis_propulsion_outlet-vi.jpg

the_mantis_propulsion_outlet2-vi.jpg

---------------------------------------------

The Drexler:

Yep! I'm on a roll, as it looks like. Got his thing for AG subject matters. Here is my newest member of the AG family. This is my 15th AG vehicle, and climbing. Scratch built and kit-bashing were the two methods used to putting this little guy together. The scale is 1/35. Hope you all like the results. Now, unto my next AG build...

junkster_2a-vi.jpg

junkster_2p-vi.jpg

junkster_2-vi.jpg

junkster_2a1-vi.jpg

junkster_2b-vi.jpg

junkster_2c-vi.jpg

junkster_2d-vi.jpg

junkster_2e-vi.jpg

junkster_2f-vi.jpg

junkster_2g-vi.jpg

junkster_2h-vi.jpg

junkster_2i-vi.jpg

junkster_2j-vi.jpg

junkster_2k-vi.jpg

junkster_2l-vi.jpg

junkster_2m-vi.jpg

junkster_2n-vi.jpg

junkster_2o-vi.jpg

The Walrus:

Yes, its another anti-gravity build, yet again. This build went together rather easy. I started off with the IDF Nagmachon APC kit from Hobbyboss, that I received as a reward for the ‘Random Award’ in November 2017. I then converted the kit into a hover unit using the kits original parts only, making up about 98% of the bulk of the vehicle. The only scratch build parts and foreign items used in this built, was the rear panel, with the rounded exhausts mounted on; a few white styrene here and there, and empty astma canisters used for the four engines. The weaponry were modified and extra parts added to give them a distinctive look from my box of ‘Misc’ model parts from other kits I have collected over the years. The name ‘Walrus’ was given due to the shape and size of the overall look of the vehicle.

the_walrus8-vi.jpg

the_walrus-vi.jpg

the_walrus2-vi.jpg

the_walrus2a-vi.jpg

the_walrus3-vi.jpg

the_walrus4-vi.jpg

the_walrus5-vi.jpg

the_walrus5_weathering_details-vi.jpg

he_walrus5_weathering_details2-vi.jpg

he_walrus5_weathering_details3-vi.jpg

the_walrus6-vi.jpg

the_walrus7-vi.jpg

the_walrus8a-vi.jpg

the_walrus8b-vi.jpg

the_walrus9-vi.jpg

the_walrus10-vi.jpg

the_walrus11-vi.jpg

the_walrus12-vi.jpg

the_walrus13-vi.jpg

-----------------------------------------

The Falke Redux:

A very heavily modified version of the original kit. Lots of scratch building and kitbashing were involved.

2v2u5Fq2FxAWPEi.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Som vanligt, ska det vara annorlunda hos mig, så klart. :) Så gjorde jag en tung modifering och lite kit-bash och lite scratch bygget, blev det så här:

2v2JuuaLLxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuaFFxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuaNgxAWPEi.jpg

2v2Juua8nxAWPEi.jpg

2v2Juue9GxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuueunxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuebGxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuEcgxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuERgxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuE4hxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuEWhxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuHJgxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuHidxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuH8WxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuauWxAWPEi.jpg

2v2Juua1GxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuaRqxAWPEi.jpg

2v2JuuaTnxAWPEi.jpg

För WIP finns på länken: Falke 'Modified' WIP - Completed!

Love those AG vehicles!!! You surely can manipulate paint brushes and airbrush for sure: metal looks like metal, the wear and tear is subtle and adds a feeling of used machines:cool::cool:(y)(y)

Really awesome. Love the anti-gravity stuff.
I was never into racing games much, but I always liked the Wipeout Playstation games, thats why I made a model a few years ago from that game.

Those speeders are siiiiiiick! Awesome work. If I were at your residence, I might have to steal a couple (which is more of a comment on your skills than my lack of morals).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back