Anti-COVID Darth Vader Mask

FabiKurz

Jr Member
Hi Everybody!
In this pandemic times I refuse to wear a simple mask, so I built this Darth Vader mask, to front the virus with some style…
I made it from styrene pieces and cover it with EVA foam on inside
It have removable cotton pads and I put a little fan on it to help breathing (I'll add it sound effects, too, eventually).
I hope you like it.
Regards,
FabiKurz.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg26.jpg27.jpg28.jpg29.jpg30.jpg31.jpg32.jpg33.jpg34.jpg35.jpg36.jpg37.jpg38.jpg39.jpg40.jpg41.jpg42.jpg43.jpg44.jpg45.jpg46.jpg47.jpg48.jpg49.jpg

Nifty. I like the fan idea and contact padding. I printed one up on Thingiverse, but haven't gotten around to wearing it being bottom heavy. How are you finding yours with just the one strap?

Nifty. I like the fan idea and contact padding. I printed one up on Thingiverse, but haven't gotten around to wearing it being bottom heavy. How are you finding yours with just the one strap?
Actually it's quite light, and with the elastic strap it stays without problems. I think the key is to put the strap over the top of the head and not over the nape

Excellent idea, I thought of Mortal Kombat type, in fact
more than 3 people in my country have been selling similar masks for more than a month, they are thermoformed or made of resin and fiberglass

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back