Ant Man and the Wasp Quantumania

Really unsure how I feel about this.

I’ve enjoyed the previous two Ant-Man films (the first one is better than the second) because of the humor and silliness that they brought to the table.

This one looks decidedly heavy.

Hopefully it will retain some of the elements that made the previous movies fun…

Really unsure how I feel about this.

I’ve enjoyed the previous two Ant-Man films (the first one is better than the second) because of the humor and silliness that they brought to the table.

This one looks decidedly heavy.

Hopefully it will retain some of the elements that made the previous movies fun…
Tonally I think it makes sense given the scale of the threat. Plus this is just a trailer, there may still be some levity.

Sorry about the double thread.
But, I will go ahead say I've seen that there are 2 credits scenes.
Has anyone seen it yet?

Last edited:
This is the only Marvel project since Spider-Man that I’ve had any interest in, and it seems to barely be promoted.
seems like the Lord of the Rings and Willow and Last of Us is eating up all the airwaves.

I could not swing a dead cat without something about these shows spamming social media

Oh, and what is DC's next move/screw up

Just got back from seeing it. I really enjoyed the hell out of it. Thought it was funny in all the right places, plenty of action, and a whole lot of fun. Maybe not quite as much humor as the previous 2, but still lots of laughs. It also felt a bit longer than it needs to be, but oh well. It definitely sets the stage for what's to come in the MCU, but still is fine as a standalone story.

20230217_122440.jpg

Using my Pym Particle discs I just got out of the Quantum Realm!

I watched the film this morning and throroughly enjoyed every minute. There was some epic world building in the Quantum realm and I really enjoyed the family dynamic, none of this is new or spoilerific as this was seen in the trailer.

This struck the right balance between serious tone and small hints of humour.
The cast, VFX and music score were fantastic and it goes without saying stay until the end!
Going back to watch it a second time with my girlfriend when she finishes work later today.
Excelsior!

Thought the same thing but glad I went to review it myself and had a good time.
I agree it was thoroughly enjoyable and well worth seeing that the cinema. The visual development and FX work were fantastic. I could see in the end credits that they did plate photography across the globe, I recall Turkey and Iceland being two of the places listed.

As an avid fan of the first two movies, I didn’t care for this one. Too long, too heavy and maybe I’m just dumb, but too complicated. I hope I never hear the words “quantum universe” again.

I wonder why ROtten T is giving it such bad reviews.

It was fun. Not a *perfect* balance of fun, story and action, but I could watch it again.
When Cassie and Scott had their mid-battle dad-n-daughter moment (I want to eat everything), I was awaiting the cliche', one of them gets blind-sided attacked, which didn't happen. I am glad

Rudd is finally showing his age, though.

Welcome back, you dreams were your ticket out

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back