Ant-Man and Giant PEZ Dispenser

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ZadeWilson

This is easily the project I'm proudest of, an Ant-Man suit and a 6'5" PEZ Disepenser made entirely of Cardboard and Duct Tape.

Made for a dorm event called the Cardboard Duct Tape Battle back in 2019, the PEZ Dispenser is as functional as I can get it on the budget I had. It includes the outer shell, as well as a sleeve that can slide out. Unfortunately there aren't any giant pieces of PEZ inside, the build was almost as heavy as I am as it was, but the head is detachable and is fitted to fit most adult heads without too much tilt. There's a panel in the front by the nose that slides off to the side so whoever is wearing the head can see out!
AM2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.