ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Anyone checked the Anovos site lately?

Attachments

• 24193E1B-2C6C-4D71-B7FD-F6F8B23EAD3A.jpeg
    24193E1B-2C6C-4D71-B7FD-F6F8B23EAD3A.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 205
That's a wrap.

...I was gonna write other stuff, but, you know......laws....

I still hope that that io9/Gizmodo article gets published. Even a “large” group of us here appealing to Disney seems unlikely to do much.

But if one of the larger tech/geek websites picks up the story, others will probably link to it, and our story could snowball into something that Disney can no longer keep ignoring as easily.
If anyone still has the io9 writer's contact information, maybe it would be worth mentioning that their site is gone (?)

If anyone still has the io9 writer's contact information, maybe it would be worth mentioning that their site is gone (?)
I’d try this writer:
E9610586-5C0F-4585-B870-DACA2615DF2D.jpeg

I wonder if we’ll see any articles about this mess NOW? So many websites tripped over themselves to give what were essentially marketing puff pieces, but I don’t see anyone writing about this, the biggest Anovos-reared news in years.

Says a lot. Shame on all of them.

Last edited:
I have read too much my friends on The RPF, but thank you for keeping everyone in the loop on the ongoing saga that is Anovos, not delivering what we all paid for many, many, years go; I ignore any emails from them in my junk folder. I think I will watch the Chapelle’s Show PopCopy sketch on YouTube now, so I know the answer to “why”

Last edited:
Maybe the Anovos website was impacted by the outage mentioned in this article.

I have read too much my friends on The RPF, but thank you for keeping everyone in the loop on the ongoing saga that is Anovos, not delivering what we all paid for many, many, years go; I ignore any emails from them in my junk folder. I think I will watch the Chapelle’s Show PopCopy sketch on YouTube now, so I know the answer to “why”

The emails from Anovos have slowed down quite a bit. There were some for clearing out old items. Not much even trying to sell Star Trek stuff. This is the quietest I remember Anovos ever being.

What I cannot stand. At all. Is that people think zoom and facetime and all that screen crap to be so wonderful and efficient.

But all it has done is produce a generation of swindlers who can just ghost you and that's the end of that.

If they were a brick and mortar joint they would have been bleached-white terrified into rectifying this a long time ago.

F web business. Serious. Grow a pair and interact with your customer.

And yes, I am lumping everything into this. And I do not want to hear, "oh, some people save lots of money by doing business online!"

F that.

How about you can do web business as long as everyone has your home address.

I would love a law like that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back