ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I received this email from Anovos today. Keep in mind I ordered in 16, requested refund in July 2020.

We understand you are waiting for your refund and sincerely apologize for the delay in processing. We can confirm that your request for cancellation/refund is with our Accounting Department, who has registered your order for Cancellation/Refund in their system. Thank you for your patience during the processing of this request. Accounting will contact you directly if they require further information. When your order has been refunded, you will receive a notification via our automated system notifying you of this occurrence.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and wish you well!

Note: If you are interested in a Store Credit to purchase a different in-stock item, kindly lodge a
NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, which includes the Subject Title: Store Credit Request”
Clearly this person was drunk.

View attachment 1434713

This is from an email sent by Anovos on March 9th. I wish I could tell what the boxes are. Most look like helmet boxes, but that is a guess based on the box size.

If they have time to send emails like this, why can't they post what items they actually are producing?
30AA6B87-A9BB-460D-8FD8-2B9585606982.jpeg

Well now, I count about 18 boxes.

Surely, this means that all outstanding orders were fulfilled by this “frenzy of activity” indicated in that photo; a photo that holds a special place of pride for the company—so much so that they stopped their activity to memorialize the moment with a photo and emailed it out to the world with what appears to be self-proclaimed bragging rights.

(I have to assume that all the packing /shipping duties are handled by a singular part-time employee if it took an entire day’s productivity to pack up only 18 boxes.)

8B742F9D-8518-4103-AAC6-E666E05FC95F.jpeg

Last edited:
I received this email from Anovos today. Keep in mind I ordered in 16, requested refund in July 2020.

We understand you are waiting for your refund and sincerely apologize for the delay in processing. We can confirm that your request for cancellation/refund is with our Accounting Department, who has registered your order for Cancellation/Refund in their system. Thank you for your patience during the processing of this request. Accounting will contact you directly if they require further information. When your order has been refunded, you will receive a notification via our automated system notifying you of this occurrence.

Note: If you are interested in a Store Credit to purchase a different in-stock item, kindly lodge a
1615463231308.gif

I received the same email.
I'll believe it when I see it :cautious:

Note: If you are interested in a Store Credit to purchase a different in-stock item, kindly lodge a NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, which includes the Subject Title:
Store Credit Request”
I filtered out the unnecessary information. ;)

Question: Has anyone ever gotten an FOTK costume? Either complete or kit?

There were a few confirmed right before Celebration Chicago when they were getting a lot of public heat but they didn’t come with helmets or soft goods, just a note saying that they would ship separately. And by a few I mean just a handful.

I received the 2020 Anovos Shoretrooper helmet. It was well packed.

Anovos-Shoretrooper-1.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-2.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-3.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-4.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-5.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-6.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-7.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-8.jpg

Below are photos of the Anovos 2020 version with the Anovos version from several year earlier. The 2020 is on the left. The color of the 2020 looks much better. The weathering is more like what I would expect. The earlier version never looked right top me.
Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-1.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-4.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-5.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-6.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-7.jpg
Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-9.jpg

The only significant structural difference I notice is the way the lens fits. It is deeper at the back edges on the 2020 version.
Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-10.jpg

I am very happy with the 2020 version. It looks like what I expect a Shoretrooper helmet to look like. The earlier version always looked wrong to me.

Attachments

• Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-2.jpg
    Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-3.jpg
    Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-3.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-8.jpg
    Anovos-Shoretrooper-Comparison-8.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 105
I received the 2020 Anovos Shoretrooper helmet. It was well packed.

View attachment 1438792View attachment 1438793View attachment 1438794View attachment 1438795View attachment 1438796View attachment 1438797View attachment 1438798View attachment 1438799

Below are photos of the Anovos 2020 version with the Anovos version from several year earlier. The 2020 is on the left. The color of the 2020 looks much better. The weathering is more like what I would expect. The earlier version never looked right top me.
View attachment 1438800View attachment 1438803View attachment 1438804View attachment 1438805View attachment 1438806View attachment 1438808

The only significant structural difference I notice is the way the lens fits. It is deeper at the back edges on the 2020 version.
View attachment 1438809

I am very happy with the 2020 version. It looks like what I expect a Shoretrooper helmet to look like. The earlier version always looked wrong to me.
Happy you got it. I had heard some of the painting wasn’t up to par on previous ones.

I would immediately replace the visor with the one made by Mr. Paul. The paint looks a ton better on the V2 but that visor is wrong.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back