ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Anyon know what is the latest news on the Boba fett blast kit? I’ve been waiting for over a year. Last they posted it was going to ship 4th quarter. Which has come and gone.
yeah, I kinda hate to say it, but you may be in for some bad news. I think a more accurate estimate will be possible if anyone ever starts getting anything from them again. For now best guess is: never. Even money says they will stop existing before delivering some of this stuff.

Guessing some of you are in this same boat:

I assume that we are SOL: Our money is gone, we lose, and we have to move on. Awful but I want to know FOR CERTAIN before going to spend any money and planning on anything else. Like y'all I start planning in Spring for Halloween stuff and it would SSUUCCKK to gear up for something else and have my costume appear out of the blue.

So I guess the question - can they legally just ignore us forever? Is that what EFX is doing with their Legend Biker Scout helmet?
I really DO feel for the people in your situation. I admit it, and I AM ashamed to say it, but most of why I still come to this thread is out of a sense of fascination. I can say that most of you have way more patience than me. I start getting annoyed when things are a few weeks late. I can't do years.

My advice is: move on. If it ever does show up, maybe you can get a decent price for it on eBay. After all, its not like the people bidding on it would have many other options.

Q4 2021 Product ready to ship blog and canned emails, don’t miss this opportunity...Too soon?

1614126792999.gif

Looks like Anovos is finally making updates to the Product Availability pages. Unfortunately the Star Wars page still shows Q4 2020.
Yeah, uhhhhhh, is it me or did they just simply write 2021 at the top of the Star Wars page and not change ANYTHING in the content? What is in the mind of the person who sits down to do that?

By the way, I contacted Lucasfilm with the concern that they still have Anovos puff pieces on their site. I laid out a little bit of how their fans have been treated, how much money we have lost, and how, unless there is something I don't know, they may want to take those off starwars.com. I told them that I felt it looks awfully bad at this point.

To my surprise I got a response thanking me for my concern and that it would be forwarded in full to someone higher up the chain.

And the individual who answered me seemed a little shocked by what I presented.

Anyway...

Yeah, uhhhhhh, is it me or did they just simply write 2021 at the top of the Star Wars page and not change ANYTHING in the content? What is in the mind of the person who sits down to do that?

The only updates I see on the Star Wars Product Availability page is the title and the file name. Some of the other Product Availability pages do show updates to the estimates for some products. This was the first sign of any activity on a Star Wars page in quite a while. Obviously it isn't much and doesn't provide any new information.

Did anybody respond to the inquiries from the reporter from i09 that was doing the story on Anovos? Or did the article ever come out?

The latest Star Wars update I see on the website is from October 24th, 2020. The October 9th post was updated on October 24th.

Oh boy, just a few more weeks until they release the silent update that says they now anticipate shipments to begin in staggered waves over LATE Q2 (April 2021 - June 2021) into Q3 2021 (July 2021 - Sept 2021)...

Oh boy, just a few more weeks until they release the silent update that says they now anticipate shipments to begin in staggered waves over LATE Q2 (April 2021 - June 2021) into Q3 2021 (July 2021 - Sept 2021)...
Sadly, making a significant update to the Star Wars Product Availability page would be more than they have done regarding Star Wars products than they have for the past 5 or 6 months.

I suggest replying to every Anovos Star Trek or Ghostbuster email saying you won't buy anything more until significant progress is shown on the long delayed Star Wars products.

I'm at like 1.5 a day frankly....not sure why. Never showed them the slightest interest in anything but SW.
They're desperately trying to stay afloat by advertising as many products as they can. All emotions aside, there's nothing wrong with that.

No offense to the DS9 crowd (I used to watch (and love) the show myself) but "limited time offer on DS9 baseball jerseys" doesn't seem like prime merchandise to me.

Maybe there's a huge DS9 baseball jersey crowd out there. If so: get them while they're hot! But...

Last edited:
They're desperately trying to stay afloat but advertising as many products as they can. All emotions aside, there's nothing wrong with that.

No offense to the DS9 crowd (I used to watch (and love) the show myself) but "limited time offer on DS9 baseball jerseys" doesn't seem like prime merchandise to me.

Maybe there's a huge DS9 baseball jersey crowd out there. If so: get them while they're hot! But...
I would like DS9 baseball stuff Pepperbone, so no offense taken :cool:

Since Anovos never responded to items I paid for in full with no delivery, I am in a Goodfellas ‘don’t buy anything’ mode until that’s fixed.

That said I look forward to some of the Star Wars nights games here when baseball is back for everyone, at least I know I will have my jersey for that franchise, produced and delivered by companies that make these all the time...but I digress...

Last edited:
I would like DS9 baseball stuff Pepperbone, so no offense taken :cool:

Since Anovos never responded to items I paid for in full with no delivery, I am in a Goodfellas ‘don’t buy anything’ mode until that’s fixed.

That said I look forward to some of the Star Wars nights games here when baseball is back for everyone, at least I know I will have my jersey for that franchise, produced and delivered by companies that make these all the time...but I digress...
Thanks! :) I should have worded it differently though.

And yes, same here, no purchases.

Just because we report developments here, I inquired with Anovos months and months ago about my new address being confirmed.

I sent a couple other emails too over the the last year.

And today they responded that the change of my shipping address is confirmed. I'm sure this is meaningless but someone over there is going through all the emails and answering them. They did not answer any of my questions about money or product but they did successfully change my shipping address.

Conclusion? There are people there who use language on a computer and are breathing in some capacity.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back