ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Just looking through the Anovos site again at Star Trek, Ghostbusters, Marvel, etc. And it is interesting to note that most everything is listed as "Interest List."

Not that this does not seem to lead entirely toward what we are all expecting here but I suspect that all shipping of everything has stopped.

I have submitted a charge dispute for the Anovos Star Trek Discovery Hand Phaser I placed in Dec 2020. We will see if losing the money prompts a response from Anovos. Unfortunately it looks like I may not be able to dispute the older Star Wars orders charges.

Just looking through the Anovos site again at Star Trek, Ghostbusters, Marvel, etc. And it is interesting to note that most everything is listed as "Interest List."

Not that this does not seem to lead entirely toward what we are all expecting here but I suspect that all shipping of everything has stopped.
Yep.
Would love to know what the status of all those in production items is. Wouldn't that be good customer service? (rhetorical...)

I just received emails that many of my Anovos support tickets have been updated. Anovos sent the below response. Unfortunately there are no updates that I can see yet.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Apologies on the delay as we have been restructuring our customer services, despite the staffing and supply issues related to COVID.

Due to present staffing limitations, and our efforts at directing them to fulfilling existing orders via our Stateside facility, an update on these items will be posted via our Support Portal in due course from here on out.

I just received emails that many of my Anovos support tickets have been updated. Anovos sent the below response. Unfortunately there are no updates that I can see yet.
Yeah, smells just like the canned emails I received, bs ‘stepped on zero times‘. No response on product owed. I wonder why other companies still deliver and don’t use supply chain as an excuse for five years -plus

Thank you for reaching out to us. Apologies on the delay as we have been restructuring our customer services, despite the staffing and supply issues related to COVID.

Due to present staffing limitations, and our efforts at directing them to fulfilling existing orders via our Stateside facility, an update on these items will be posted via our Support Portal in due course from here on out.

I thought there was more to this response than implied. Perhaps even a hidden message.
So I ran it through a special algorithm that translates words into imagery. This is what came back:

ANApoleon.jpg

I think they have the Anovos Kylo Ren helmet stocked at the new Star Wars Trading Post. So apparently all you need to do to get an item from them is own the license

Oh pepperbone, that's awesome. Love Napoleon. But that response too, ggriffaw - thank you for the update.

The email DOES say (meaningless or not) that they are addressing unfulfilled orders, that something of some kind will be mentioned on their site, and "here on out" connotes the END perhaps. Granted, your response came on the heels of a Trek (not Wars) inquiry but a glimmer of charred, hemorrhaging hope on the floor.

I do not know what the court settlement was but rumor here (that we touched on) was that it COULD have been and HOPEFULLY was that they fulfill all existing orders before being allowed to file for bankruptcy or close or whatever.

That could also be fantasy.

If they don't have enough resources to fulfill the orders, is it possible to force a company to fulfill them before allowing bankruptcy? Maybe they could get more or less desirable terms in the agreements based on how they handle outstanding orders, but I doubt they could be prevented from declaring bankruptcy.

This is just hypothetical. I don't know if Anovos is considering bankruptcy or not.

If they don't have enough resources to fulfill the orders, is it possible to force a company to fulfill them before allowing bankruptcy? Maybe they could get more or less desirable terms in the agreements based on how they handle outstanding orders, but I doubt they could be prevented from declaring bankruptcy.

This is just hypothetical. I don't know if Anovos is considering bankruptcy or not.
Forced to fulfill the orders: good question, but somehow I doubt companies can be forced to do anything if they don't have the funds.

And I'm sure they have considered bankruptcy. Strictly from a business standpoint; if nothing is in-production and they don't have the money, it would be stupid no to.

And I'm sure they have considered bankruptcy. Strictly from a business standpoint; if nothing is in-production and they don't have the money, it would be stupid no to.

Anovos keeps sending out emails for upcoming limited runs of Star Trek items and are currently producing and shipping the Ghostbuster pack. They are producing items, unfortunately not the very long delayed Star Wars items we are concerned about.

Anovos keeps sending out emails for upcoming limited runs of Star Trek items and are currently producing and shipping the Ghostbuster pack. They are producing items, unfortunately not the very long delayed Star Wars items we are concerned about.
I haven’t seen any of the Star Wars or Star Trek products from anovos. Just canned emails and no delivery on either franchise that they have owed me for years

Just noticed they haven't posted anything about a single product since early November on social media. A few blog posts about the Star Trek shows, but nothing product related.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back