ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Anyone know the best method for getting Anovos to respond to your customer service request?
Prayer.

Honestly though, I got no real responses until I emailed asking to buy something else with the money they were sitting on. When I did that they responded pretty quickly. But it seems like that window may have now closed, unfortunately.

Really shameful what they continue to do to customers, and equally shameful that Disney lets them do it.

Prayer.

Honestly though, I got no real responses until I emailed asking to buy something else with the money they were sitting on. When I did that they responded pretty quickly. But it seems like that window may have now closed, unfortunately.

Really shameful what they continue to do to customers, and equally shameful that Disney lets them do it.
CBS are no saints either. The ST: DSC uniforms, ive only seen 1 post, other trek pre-order are still in the ether...

OT BSG jacket??? Maybe still on Kobol?

Edit: i fixed an unintentional smiley face emoji.

Last edited:
This is the only response I've managed to get from Charlie on the whereabouts of my goods. All class that Charlie! lol

Attachments

• anovos.jpg
    anovos.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 206
Anyone know the best method for getting Anovos to respond to your customer service request?
The quickest way, if you still can, is honestly to get your credit card company to file a charge back (if you still can) and then submit a support ticket stating that you did exactly that.

All of a sudden you'll get a much swifter reply.

The quickest way, if you still can, is honestly to get your credit card company to file a charge back (if you still can) and then submit a support ticket stating that you did exactly that.

All of a sudden you'll get a much swifter reply.
I'm not sure that works anymore. I sent Anovos an email asking about the status of the Shoretrooper helmet I purchased in September. I said I would contact the credit card company if I did not get a response by January 8th. I did not get a response.

I'm not sure that works anymore. I sent Anovos an email asking about the status of the Shoretrooper helmet I purchased in September. I said I would contact the credit card company if I did not get a response by January 8th. I did not get a response.
I think you misread :) I am not talking about threatening to do it, but actually filing a charge back and then submitting a support ticket.

I think you misread :) I am not talking about threatening to do it, but actually filing a charge back and then submitting a support ticket.

I suspect I will find out pretty soon. I sent another request asking about the status of all my unfulfilled orders and gave a deadline of January 22nd, 2021 for a response. If I don't get a response, I will be contacting the credit card company to see what they can do.

Tested recently posted this tweet:
"We were going to do this whole "hallo, everyone, guess the year?!" But we'll just tell you that it was #SDCC in 2016 and we cannot believe it is almost FIVE YEARS AGO. #tbt"

And I'm just sitting here thinking "I can't believe its been FIVE YEARS AGO and Adam Savage is the only person I've seen with this product, because not a single one has shipped in all that time".

anyone got a archived copy of the original Release schedule of the Red LEader and Red 5 helmet? Preparing a chargeback case atm on those 2

anyone got a archived copy of the original Release schedule of the Red LEader and Red 5 helmet? Preparing a chargeback case atm on those 2
you might want to try the wayback machine to see if any of the pages were archived during the 2018/2019 timeline. and good luck, you should get the justice you deserve for not receiving your products from Anovos

you might want to try the wayback machine to see if any of the pages were archived during the 2018/2019 timeline. and good luck, you should get the justice you deserve for not receiving your products from Anovos
Tried that before asking. Nope. and they cleared the old blog pages on release schedule, too. Wayback didnt catch anything on that...

Requested a refund for my FO kit ordered 11/2016. I love how I IMMEDIATELY got a canned auto-reply with all the excuses about how it will take some time to respond. I know I'll probably never see the refund, but you have to start somewhere.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back