ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

If Anovos has reorganized itself to better meet its obligations (yes, obligations), why are they about to bump everything from this Quarter to the next quarter and resume that cycle?

There is no possible stance of "fairness" left in the treatment of this company and its owners that is not laughable.

Professionally or personally.

When you get into a habit, it can be really hard to break it.

We don't know the rumors are accurate. If they are accurate, we don't know when the license ends. The bigger question for many of us would be how the long list of unfulfilled preorders would be handled. We don't know what the situation is with those products. The people making the decisions on the license do.

There have been similar rumors previously. Obviously the rumors weren't accurate back then. Anovos has made changes to deliver new products in a timely manor. The backlog is the issue. It doesn't make sense to me that they would be allowed to keep the license when they were delivering very little to customers and the license would be taken away after they made changes and are delivering new products to customers.

Don't forget that Anovos has made more items than most customers are aware of. Examples are the 501st FO TK armor, FO TK suits for the Disney rides, like size statues of the FO TK, Death Trooper, and Sith Trooper. It appears Anovos OT TK items were used for hero suits during filming of the Mandalorian. Disney may be satisfied with Anovos's performance if Anovos was putting their priorities where Disney wanted them.

As far as I know Anovos did not supply the TK's for the Mandalorian. Most of the suits were the old suits from Disney/LFL for Rogue One. The group from the 501st brought there personal costumes and a few were Anovos from the original pre-order, not directly supplied by Anovos.

As far as I know Anovos did not supply the TK's for the Mandalorian. Most of the suits were the old suits from Disney/LFL for Rogue One. The group from the 501st brought there personal costumes and a few were Anovos from the original pre-order, not directly supplied by Anovos.

I read that from another poster and assumed it was correct. Now that I zoom in on the TK helmets from the Mandolorian, they do appear to have R1 features. The crispness of the features make them look similar to the Anovos helmet. You need to zoom in to see details like the recessed tube stripes, raised vocoder tubes, and ear details.

fullsizeoutput_3005-1.jpg

I read that from another poster and assumed it was correct. Now that I zoom in on the TK helmets from the Mandolorian, they do appear to have R1 features. The crispness of the features make them look similar to the Anovos helmet. You need to zoom in to see details like the recessed tube stripes, raised vocoder tubes, and ear details.
Or maybe some of us were there...;)

If Anovos has reorganized itself to better meet its obligations (yes, obligations), why are they about to bump everything from this Quarter to the next quarter and resume that cycle?

There is no possible stance of "fairness" left in the treatment of this company and its owners that is not laughable.

Professionally or personally.

The way it appears to me is the old outstanding orders are in the same situation they have been. Some new products get slowly released. Restocks of previously released products appear to be easier to get than new products. Hopefully all of these products are at some point in the production process, but we have no idea where.

Products being produced at the new facility are produced and shipped much faster than any of the products from the old preorder model. Other than the Royal Guard helmet, I doubt this will impact the delivery of the preorder products. I was hoping some of the other preorder products would be moved there, but since the Shoretrooper helmet is next to be created in Texas, I guess not.

It's almost like two separate operations under the same company.

Announcements – ANOVOS Help Center has some info about certain products and general announcements. It would be nice if announcements for more long delayed products would be added.

Every single item sent out instead of items ordered years ago is a 100% attack on their most supportive customers.

Anovos company 1: Thieves

Anovos company 2: Placating liars
Well i have had it with them ... long story short due to Covid-19 they cant wire a $50.81 refund for a hat pre-order... i wish i was kidding but Im not .... got the email today.. they can sure as heck take your money over the internet but not refund it... lol.. what a joke....

So im screwed... ill never see my other money they owe me...

I feel like Tom Hanks in the Money Pit when the tub goes through the floor and all he can do is laugh in an insane hysterical way....

Well i have had it with them ... long story short due to Covid-19 they cant wire a $50.81 refund for a hat pre-order... i wish i was kidding but Im not .... got the email today.. they can sure as heck take your money over the internet but not refund it... lol.. what a joke....

So im screwed... ill never see my other money they owe me...

I feel like Tom Hanks in the Money Pit when the tub goes through the floor and all he can do is laugh in an insane hysterical way....

LOL - wait, they cited COVID for not being able to use electronic equipment?!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!

LOL - wait, they cited COVID for not being able to use electronic equipment?!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!

No im not kidding... lol

"...Your request is currently with our finance department and logged in their system for cancellation and refund. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we were temporarily shut down and have since reduced and suspended some of our financial operations and cannot currently guarantee a specific completion date for your request.

Finance is presently going through your refund request as quickly as they can, and will be issuing your refund as soon as they have completed the necessary paperwork. We have closed this customer service ticket and logged this request as concluded. When our Finance Department has processed the refund, you will be notified again."

A non-committal statement if ive ever seen one... im never seeing that money over... my refund has been with Financial for 2 years.. this one just got there...

But they can take your money no problem...

No im not kidding... lol

"...Your request is currently with our finance department and logged in their system for cancellation and refund. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we were temporarily shut down and have since reduced and suspended some of our financial operations and cannot currently guarantee a specific completion date for your request.

Finance is presently going through your refund request as quickly as they can, and will be issuing your refund as soon as they have completed the necessary paperwork. We have closed this customer service ticket and logged this request as concluded. When our Finance Department has processed the refund, you will be notified again."

A non-committal statement if ive ever seen one... im never seeing that money over... my refund has been with Financial for 2 years.. this one just got there...

"...Your request is currently with our finance department and logged in their system for cancellation and refund." (uh duuuhhhhhhh, you know this because you were the one who sent it - is there someone else who takes it out of email and then puts it into another email where it waits to get ACTUALLY sent to where you sent it?!!! F....)

"Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we were temporarily shut down and have since reduced and suspended some of our financial operations" (ran out of money).

"and cannot currently guarantee a specific completion date for your request" (really?!!! What a break from the norm!!!).

"Finance is presently going through your refund request" (as they simultaneously learn how to read).

"as quickly as they can" (see: kindergarten),

"and will be issuing your refund as soon as they have completed the necessary paperwork" (flat out lie. The only paperwork here is green. And you guys ain't got it.)

"We have closed this customer service ticket and logged this request as concluded" (of course you have!!! That makes it look like you did something!).

"When our Finance Department has processed the refund, you will be notified again" (no you won't - placating stall tactic)."

The personal retinue of troops for Werner Herzog’s character wore Rogue One style armour and, what appears to be, Anovos ANH helmets. They were the heavily weathered troops we saw in several episodes. Moff’s Gideon’s main troops strictly wore R1 style buckets with their armour. Of course the 501st members wore a variety of personal kits. I wouldn’t be surprised if they cleaned out Galaxy’s Edge for the Anovos buckets they did use in The Mandalorian lol.

The personal retinue of troops for Werner Herzog’s character wore Rogue One style armour and, what appears to be, Anovos ANH helmets. They were the heavily weathered troops we saw in several episodes. Moff’s Gideon’s main troops strictly wore R1 style buckets with their armour. Of course the 501st members wore a variety of personal kits. I wouldn’t be surprised if they cleaned out Galaxy’s Edge for the Anovos buckets they did use in The Mandalorian lol.
You could be correct on the Werner troopers helmets.
Galaxy's Edge, at least at Disneyland only sells FOTK buckets so they would not be in The Mandalorian.

Update on the Din lid ordered 3/13, I did finally receive it this past Saturday the 12th. Actually looks very good and much better than the one I obtained 3rd party from a "licensed retailer". They are almost two different lids. The first striking difference is the new one is noticably heavier, feels like a sturdy helmet. It's lighter in color and the weathering looks like weathering, not splotched on paint. It's not alumaluster but certainly much closer this time. The visor is also a slightly different shade but negligible difference. It honestly looks and feels like what I expected as I was a bit disappointed with the first one I got. I haven't taken any photos yet but I will do a comparison of the two hopefully this weekend.

No im not kidding... lol

Is that the same financing department that somehow, magically is completely capable of processing payments made TO Anovos? Scumbags...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back