ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Iirc the class action lawsuit is already trying to attack via that way but unfortunately its the slow route and only helps some burned buyers. Anyone outside those 4 states (see a earlier post of me) is out until the class gets extended. Buyers outside the US are completely out.

True, but I'm considering the small claims route. It would be the first time I've ever consider such a thing, but I want my money back before any chance to reclaim it really disappears. I've lost any hope that I would ever seen my order, so now I might as well fight to get my money back.

For the record, if it helps anyone, here are their original terms and conditions using the Wayback Machine before they decided last year to write in their terms "all sales are final - no refunds". Choose whatever date you placed your order to see what applies for you: Terms and Conditions | ANOVOS Productions LLC

True, but I'm considering the small claims route. It would be the first time I've ever consider such a thing, but I want my money back before any chance to reclaim it really disappears. I've lost any hope that I would ever seen my order, so now I might as well fight to get my money back.
Again something that doesn't work crossborder. Wish there was a standardized international way to handle cases like this one....

This is why I can't believe there are still people willing to give them money for something just because they really want it and are willing to take a chance they MIGHT get what they ordered. I recently ordered something from someone in the Ukraine and even though the guy had good references I decided before ordering that if I lost my money then the only one to blame is myself, I did receive my order and was very happy with it. I won't even give Anovos that much consideration so won't be ordering directly from them again no matter how many emails I get about in stock items.

but tons of people in this thread have ordered “in stock” items and still did not get them.

Even through all of this ANOVOS crap, I had no idea they haven’t shipped items that were purchased while “in stock”.

That’s 100 feet below disgraceful. [emoji2959]

Last edited:
This is why I can't believe there are still people willing to give them money for something just because they really want it and are willing to take a chance they MIGHT get what they ordered. I recently ordered something from someone in the Ukraine and even though the guy had good references I decided before ordering that if I lost my money then the only one to blame is myself, I did receive my order and was very happy with it. I won't even give Anovos that much consideration so won't be ordering directly from them again no matter how many emails I get about in stock items.
For what it's worth; it's good to hear that you had a positive experience with this individual in Ukraine.

Anyone else have their Anovos preorders cancelled through Entertainment Earth? I wasn't even notified. My year old preorder just disappeared and now the Gold Leader helmet doesn't even appear on their website. Strange...

Has the Imperial Guard helmet begun to ship? There's one on ebay supposedly in stock from a seller.
Based on the latest Anovos update, the Royal Guard is supposed to start shipping Monday, May 25. The update said that it would begin shipping in 45 days, which is Memorial Day.

Anyone else have their Anovos preorders cancelled through Entertainment Earth? I wasn't even notified. My year old preorder just disappeared and now the Gold Leader helmet doesn't even appear on their website. Strange...

I believe a few others have mentioned having Anovos preorders cancelled but I'm not sure of it was BBTS or Entertainment Earth.

For what it's worth; it's good to hear that you had a positive experience with this individual in Ukraine.

Thanks. The guy mainly sells 3D Star Trek props and they don't look terrible. I got the STD Communicator from him and as I said I was very happy with it. Part of it is that there are not too many options for the STD props in general and most of the 3D stuff on esty is just pure crap. I'm not sure I want to go the $200-$300 route for his Phaser, if I'm going to pay that much I might as well go for the Anovos but from a 3rd party seller with it in stock.

Even through all of this ANOVOS crap, I had no idea they haven’t shipped items that were purchased while “in stock”.

That’s 100 feet below disgraceful. [emoji2959]

Because its not really in STOCK... It a lie hoping you take the bait

I believe a few others have mentioned having Anovos preorders cancelled but I'm not sure of it was BBTS or Entertainment Earth.

Thanks. The guy mainly sells 3D Star Trek props and they don't look terrible. I got the STD Communicator from him and as I said I was very happy with it. Part of it is that there are not too many options for the STD props in general and most of the 3D stuff on esty is just pure crap. I'm not sure I want to go the $200-$300 route for his Phaser, if I'm going to pay that much I might as well go for the Anovos but from a 3rd party seller with it in stock.

In lot of ways the STD phaser from Ukraine is better. ANOVOS was twice as much and had less functionality. The set key to retain the magazine was simply lazy.

Has the Imperial Guard helmet begun to ship? There's one on ebay supposedly in stock from a seller.

I would ask for actual in hand photos. Sellers that simply post the stock images are lazy or don't actually have the item.

EE is fed up with Anovos as well. I have a PO through BBTS. I really don;t anticipate ever getting it but it will be a welcomed surprise if I do.

I have a PO through BBTS. I really don;t anticipate ever getting it but it will be a welcomed surprise if I do.

And if it doesn't, you know your money's not lost (by ordering through BBTS).

BBTS is offering it, in case you're looking for an alternate, less risky way of acquiring it.

Because its not really in STOCK... It a lie hoping you take the bait

When I was going through the fiasco that was trying to exchange my Han Solo gun belt for a different size I had to wait for the next round of production. Then one day I saw it listed as "In Stock" on their website. I contacted my service rep to initiate the exchange and he told me that items listed as "In stock" aren't really there - they are still just pre-orders ramping up to a production run. I pointed out the legal issue to him and sure enough a couple of days later the listing on their site was changed to "Pre-oreder."

Cheers
Steven

Based on the latest Anovos update, the Royal Guard is supposed to start shipping Monday, May 25. The update said that it would begin shipping in 45 days, which is Memorial Day.

Stunning how this and other things can be turned around but stuff order 4 W#$%^ years ago is in the infinite loop of 'next quarter'.

Received this email from BBTS today. They apparently have their stock in-hand and are starting to fill the preorders for the Mando helmet. My payment was processed shortly thereafter.

Sean

AE8B775D-CEF6-4B1F-A544-E21B8FE89263.jpeg

I signed into my ANOVOS account yesterday clicked on the link of my unfulfilled FO trooper kit and went to a, wait for it, this page no longer exists.....lovely
Odd. That just prompted me to go check mine. All three of my pre-orders are still there in my account summary, all three links work, all three pages are there. Which version of the FOTK did you go with?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back