ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I truly do not know how a company can be so bad. If someone is waiting 4 years for something, that company legitimately just stole his money.

Here's how they can be so bad:

People keep giving them money. They've learned there are no consequences to their actions. Why change? At this point, they don't deserve continued patronage if they did. Because a forced change isn't indicative of genuine atonement.

Sorry for the curt sounding responses. I'm still half asleep. Brain still all *&e^^#*)!(@*&%!$

Here's how they can be so bad:

People keep giving them money. They've learned there are no consequences to their actions. Why change? At this point, they don't deserve continued patronage if they did. Because a forced change isn't indicative of genuine atonement.

Sorry for the curt sounding responses. I'm still half asleep. Brain still all *&e^^#*)!(@*&%!$
Issue is that star wars news sites still publish their announcements which lure new customers in. And without knowledge of the license curse those newcomers don't expect that a disney licensee is malicious.

You can see it everyday. “I’ve read all the threads”, “I know they’re awful”, “shall I take the risk”, “it says in stock but I know they owe people thousands of dollars”.

People don’t care until it happens to them and, as mentioned above, Anovos know this and will continue to take the piss out of the collecting community.

I was actually almost going to order stuff from them too. If it had said in stock and it didn't arrive within a few weeks I wouldn't have taken it lightly though.

I have to confess that I was well aware of all of their issues when I placed my order but the thing they were offering was based on access that simply hadn't been available before. I've only just realised that the two year mark has just gone!

I have to confess that I was well aware of all of their issues when I placed my order but the thing they were offering was based on access that simply hadn't been available before. I've only just realised that the two year mark has just gone!

That is wild. Becasue I hit the four year mark on March 16th and sometimes the time plays with my head. I just read your "two year mark" and my first response was, "oh wow that's a long time" as if I had momentarily forgotten my own situation.

At THE VERY BEST this will be like a late wedding cake showing up 4 days after the ceremony when the couple is out of the country and an elderly parent is standing with it on their porch.

I truly do not know how a company can be so bad. If someone is waiting 4 years for something, that company legitimately just stole his money.

This is something I'm very curious about. At what point do we consider this thievery? I'm waiting two months now for a response regarding a refund for products that haven't been delivered after waiting three years, and others have noted waiting much longer for a refund including up to two years with no response.

At what point do we consider this fraud, and report them to the police/feds and attempt to take other measures to recover our money? Having their website up and running and continuing to take money without delivery for products claimed to be in stock is blatantly misleading.

This is something I'm very curious about. At what point do we consider this thievery? I'm waiting two months now for a response regarding a refund for products that haven't been delivered after waiting three years, and others have noted waiting much longer for a refund including up to two years with no response.

At what point do we consider this fraud, and report them to the police/feds and attempt to take other measures to recover our money? Having their website up and running and continuing to take money without delivery for products claimed to be in stock is blatantly misleading.
Iirc the class action lawsuit is already trying to attack via that way but unfortunately its the slow route and only helps some burned buyers. Anyone outside those 4 states (see a earlier post of me) is out until the class gets extended. Buyers outside the US are completely out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back