ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I wait just over two years for my TK armor and I ordered it at the first San Diego Comic Con that they even offered it

I think they subcontracted prop makers here in the states initially. Then they decided to make more money and move it overseas. Obviously the company has no idea how to run a business. Which explains why no product is made or shipped and their customer service is terrible.
This is what makes the most sense to me. I work in manufacturing of machined parts, and the company I'm currently at sometimes subcontract things to china... We basically have to rework most of the stuff they send us because its out of tolerance or have other glaring QC issues. They cant even hold to a detailed reasonably toleranced blueprint let alone try to match an item in exacting details non collectors wouldn't understand. I wouldn't even wanna think about trying to get a china factory to make accurate high quality soft parts. My guess is them trying to get china to fix things in an effort to save money instead of bailing immediately and going back to US manufacturers is what got them where they are

Last edited:
Either way their days are numbered. I just feel bad for all of the folks that got burned by them. What a shame.

I don’t want to rock the boat but shouldn’t Jose and Dana be banned from RPF? Doesn’t other members who use their reputation and the board to gain sales and influence members to purchase get banned? I know they have not set up sales threads in the junkyard but they have used this thread to make unkept promises and make statements to bolster sales.

My main concern is that with the claim making news, would it be possible for more news stories to hit the public and could those stories connect the Anovos founders with our board? Could active membership be interpreted as condoning this negative behavior?

I don’t want to rock the boat but shouldn’t Jose and Dana be banned from RPF? Doesn’t other members who use their reputation and the board to gain sales and influence members to purchase get banned? I know they have not set up sales threads in the junkyard but they have used this thread to make unkept promises and make statements to bolster sales.

My main concern is that with the claim making news, would it be possible for more news stories to hit the public and could those stories connect the Anovos founders with our board? Could active membership be interpreted as condoning this negative behavior?
That is NEVER going to happen. Rumor has it MPS has a stake in Annoyvos. We are on an MPS board. Jose and Dana are not going anywhere.

And the biggest thing that condones the negative behavior is people clamoring to get on the pre-sale lists. This will be the end of this business model and frankly, it cannot happen soon enough. The Ponzi Scheme Prop Game should have died ages ago.

Especially this lol! We can Ofcourse delete it if In fact we do get all of our stuff!

IMG_9417.jpg

The long-term impact, I think, is that this would be something like the third or fourth company to fail at the licensed high-end costume and prop replica business. Something about the business is just not sustainable, apparently.

This does not bode well for the future, in terms of any company wanting to dip their toes into this space and become yet another Icons, MR, Anovos, etc...

For collectors, this would mean that it may be a very long time (if ever) before we see licensed, accurate, high-end costumes and prop replicas manufactured on this scale for many of the genre properties that Anovos has licensed.

It can be done look at the wand Company

Just realize you will never get rich for the headache of doing so!

The long-term impact, I think, is that this would be something like the third or fourth company to fail at the licensed high-end costume and prop replica business. Something about the business is just not sustainable, apparently.

This does not bode well for the future, in terms of any company wanting to dip their toes into this space and become yet another Icons, MR, Anovos, etc...

For collectors, this would mean that it may be a very long time (if ever) before we see licensed, accurate, high-end costumes and prop replicas manufactured on this scale for many of the genre properties that Anovos has licensed.

"The proposed class is currently defined as: "All consumers who paid for a pre-order product(s) from Anovos and licensed by Disney, NBCU, and/or CBS, and who have not received the product nor a refund from January 1, 2016, through the present." "

"The proposed class is currently defined as: "All consumers who paid for a pre-order product(s) from Anovos and licensed by Disney, NBCU, and/or CBS, and who have not received the product nor a refund from January 1, 2016, through the present." "

Hmm I just made the cut off ordering March 2016. Holy **** has it really been that long ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back