ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

FYI- kylo ren premiere helmet will be in warehouse this week prepping for ship out !

Also Death Trooper helmet will be in warehouse this week too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you provide an update on the remaining OT TK Ensembles?
Allegedly there is an inbound shipment (from the magical armor land) that will be enough to cover all remaining orders.
Can you confirm?
It's coming up on 20 months since I ordered, it would be really nice to have this by the end of the quarter.
This has been a really frustrating and disappointing experience for me.

FYI- kylo ren premiere helmet will be in warehouse this week prepping for ship out !

Also Death Trooper helmet will be in warehouse this week too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like this is going to be an exciting couple of weeks in my house...especially explaining to my wife where these two helmets came from and how much I paid for them hahah

Looks like this is going to be an exciting couple of weeks in my house...especially explaining to my wife where these two helmets came from and how much I paid for them hahah
I'm in exactly the same position... I ordered the kylo ren from Anovos... but also bought the Black Series stormtrooper for Christmas...

Got Maul, do you have an ETA as to when you're getting more Vader helmets? In mid-October, you said my order was on the next boat out -- but I have no idea how long it takes after that.

Thanks!

Just got this email! I am planning to do an unboxing video for my YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/user/gabe3666
I'll post a link as soon as it gets here.

1551AA8E-C46E-476A-99FF-248C1E7F2700_zpsiek7nddb.jpeg

I got one too. Had my eye on it prior to Black Friday, and almost bit at 15% off, but man, nearly half off is a killer deal.

You now have my attention for the rest of the promotion, Anovos. There are more things on my list. My wallet says: "Please be gentle."

I got one too. Had my eye on it prior to Black Friday, and almost bit at 15% off, but man, nearly half off is a killer deal.

You now have my attention for the rest of the promotion, Anovos. There are more things on my list. My wallet says: "Please be gentle."

Yea I've been waiting long enough. I went with a large top and medium bottom. My chest is right on the cusp of 43" So I wanted to be a little bigger just in case.

Thise Riker emblems are tempting too. My wife and I have been planning a TNG cosplay.

A question for those that have the Han Bespin outfit. Did the arm length fit for the chest size you ordered and how does it compare to your dress shirt size? Are the sleeves supposed to fall short of your wrist?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back