ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I thought the biggest complaint from people is the wait from pre-order to delivery, so now if they wait until they have the product in stock before putting it up for sale, then this new policy is still going to get a thumbs down and customers upset? Really, I guess its true when they say that you cannot make everyone happy no matter what you do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having it in stock before sale is a great policy but for those that are still waiting its likely they feel its a slap in the face to once again see something new get shipped before items they have been waiting years for

Nope, I ordered him as well, luckily I got in for cheap back when they charged only $10 for shipping, no CA sales tax,promo code, and tier 1 price so only paid like $500 shipped
me too... but now Got Maul is implying we might be charged full price for shipping... which is very worrying!

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, I remember reading some articles about companies having screw ups on their pricing and trying to charge the customers the "correct" price and remember reading that there are some legal issues about trying to do that after the customer has received a confirmation for their order.

I would love to see them try though I am sure their emails and social media will blow up full of angry customers...well more than there are now.

me too... but now @Got Maul is implying we might be charged full price for shipping... which is very worrying!

Having it in stock before sale is a great policy but for those that are still waiting its likely they feel its a slap in the face to once again see something new get shipped before items they have been waiting years for

Can't seem to win. But I knew we would encounter this as a push back.. But it goes back to what I said before, in that multiple projects to on at the same time. Some items are far more complex than others.

We are excited about this one though because it dawns the beginning of a process we hope to quickly mature into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's almost like when trying to build something things don't always go as planned and other people throw obstacles in your way and things go wrong so one item may be finished before another.

Sorry for the sarcasm (Not really) but it's not like EFX. Here we have the owner actually coming here, putting up with all the attacks, and answering all the questions. Mistakes have been owned up to, feedback has been asked for, and listened to, and product is showing up more and more.

Guys, seriously what more can he do.???

Maybe the Disney Gods sprinkled the Rogue One Death Trooper Helmet with fairy dust or maybe it's production ran into fewer problems, or maybe, just maybe, the Bosses who Anovos works for said get this product out at this time or else.

Unlike the precious snowflakes of the Millennials generation who need safe spaces, support puppies, and were raised on TV where the lead always ignores the boss, back talks him, whatever, I have never had a boss I get to mouth off to or say no to and I doubt Disney allows it either.

Just a thought.

Please resume complaining about anything and everything.

There are those who say the glass is half full.

There are those who say it's half empty.

There are those who say there is room for Vodka.

I thought the biggest complaint from people is the wait from pre-order to delivery, so now if they wait until they have the product in stock before putting it up for sale, then this new policy is still going to get a thumbs down and customers upset? Really, I guess its true when they say that you cannot make everyone happy no matter what you do.

Going by the post there may not be a large number available in the first wave. We don't know how orders beyond the first wave will be handled. Maybe there will eventually be preorders once the initial wave(s) are sold.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Got Maul I have a question regarding the stand alone Darth Vader inner robes & cape. Are those one size? I'm not seeing size charts. I'm 6ft 3in, & was wondering where they'd fall to (like to my ankles or would they drag the floor)?

It's almost like when trying to build something things don't always go as planned and other people throw obstacles in your way and things go wrong so one item may be finished before another.

Sorry for the sarcasm (Not really) but it's not like EFX. Here we have the owner actually coming here, putting up with all the attacks, and answering all the questions. Mistakes have been owned up to, feedback has been asked for, and listened to, and product is showing up more and more.

Guys, seriously what more can he do.???

Maybe the Disney Gods sprinkled the Rogue One Death Trooper Helmet with fairy dust or maybe it's production ran into fewer problems, or maybe, just maybe, the Bosses who Anovos works for said get this product out at this time or else.

Unlike the precious snowflakes of the Millennials generation who need safe spaces, support puppies, and were raised on TV where the lead always ignores the boss, back talks him, whatever, I have never had a boss I get to mouth off to or say no to and I doubt Disney allows it either.

Just a thought.

Please resume complaining about anything and everything.

There are those who say the glass is half full.

There are those who say it's half empty.

There are those who say there is room for Vodka.

I agree. I think that ANOVOS is coming around, learning from past mistakes and finally delivering overdue product and now also providing us new "in stock" product. I see this as a good sign of things to come in the future that gives me confidence in the company to continue doing business with them.

Wishful thinking here, but it would be nice if they picked up the "Prop Shop" license and fulfilled all our orders at more reasonable prices. That TFA Melted Vader Helmet would be nice addition to the ANOVOS line. LOL.

Can't seem to win. But I knew we would encounter this as a push back.. But it goes back to what I said before, in that multiple projects to on at the same time. Some items are far more complex than others.

We are excited about this one though because it dawns the beginning of a process we hope to quickly mature into.

I'm not saying its a case of winning or losing as I said I think its great if items are not revealed till they are in stock what I'm saying is there are customers that are only interested in what they have ordered not whats coming out in the future, I myself may get something else down the line but I know some for example that only wanted one thing, and on that note any update on the IO?

Last edited:
I agree. I think that ANOVOS is coming around, learning from past mistakes and finally delivering overdue product and now also providing us new "in stock" product. I see this as a good sign of things to come in the future that gives me confidence in the company to continue doing business with them.

Wishful thinking here, but it would be nice if they picked up the "Prop Shop" license and fulfilled all our orders at more reasonable prices. That TFA Melted Vader Helmet would be nice addition to the ANOVOS line. LOL.

Yes, yes. Ditch EFX and then Anovos can do props for all the films.

You do realize the same shop isn't making everything, right? If shop A is taking a while with the Ren helmet and shop B is free and can knock out the deathtrooper helmet PDQ - it'll go up for sale first. It's just the way it is. They're NOT stopping work on one to squeeze in the other.

Sure I do that however does not negate how some people are going to feel

I have a lot of Tier 1 preorders unfulfilled but I still will get any in stock new product. After the prop shop failure I am happy we still have one company that is still alive and kicking and delivering old and new stuff. But I always see the glass as half full.

In regards to the Solo rig buckle situation:

I still find it disturbing that the wrong buckles were not only put in the boxes but that the boxes were printed with the mistake as well. They claimed packaging as a hold up for delivery, and they still did not get it right. I would like to suggest an extra step be added to the QA process and that would be... to "look at" the product.

However...

I wanted to express my thanks in how they resolved the issue. They could have...
- waited for each person to complain before they sent the correct buckle to the individual.
- made each person send in their buckle first before shipping the correct buckle.

But instead, they simply sent the buckles to all customers who received the rig and let them keep the spare buckle. Not only that, they did it very quickly. It was much appreciated.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back