ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

A site I used to buy my Black Series from has a batch on FO TLJ Helmets up for sale. They have a batch on-demand as I was told.
https://www.smartboxmonkey.com/product/star-wars-episode-viii-replica-1-1-first-order-stormtrooper-helmet-accessory-ver/View attachment 1341658

A site I used to buy my Black Series from has a batch on FO TLJ Helmets up for sale. They have a batch on-demand as I was told.
https://www.smartboxmonkey.com/product/star-wars-episode-viii-replica-1-1-first-order-stormtrooper-helmet-accessory-ver/View attachment 1341658
The fact that this poorly translated or has broken eglish, and requests time for delivery are red flags for me. I'd advise against this...

The idea that they finally lost their license, that "news" was posted by someone well informed and well connected in this community. Makes me feel like it is actually the case.

If the owners of Anovos are worth anything as people they will still ship out what remains if even at personal expense.

But I do not have high hopes for the first part of that conditional statement.

I only purchased three things from them. Okay four.

The initial TK kit offering which came fairly quickly.
A Star Trek TOS Scotty tunic which came almost immediately as it was actually IN STOCK.
Two Star Wars ( hence the three/four) Imperial Officer caps at the same time, one for the wife, which came.....oh.....about a year later.
I realized what was happening with them and stopped ordering. When you do get their stuff it’s really nice, but I restrained myself from placing those pre-orders no matter how much I wanted to.

That is correct, it is not a rumor, Their License for Star Wars was NOT renewed
I wonder if there are any obligations to complete all pending orders.

I have not seen any official notice nor post on this . I don't imply you are wrong, but how can you say this unequivocally? How has this been independently confirned?
If true, companies (usually) don't announce this kind of stuff. And even if they did, I don't believe Anovos would.

Last edited:
I wonder if there are any obligations to complete all pending orders.

If true, companies (usually) don't announce this kind of stuff. And even if they did, I don't believe Anovos would.
That may be true but these kinds of declarations need to backed up by something.... im simply asking how this has been so definitively confirmed...

You will not see any official post or notice of this imo, I think the only notice you will see is them filing for Chapter 7 after they have finally exhausted all capital.

As to how I can say this, let’s just say the Licensed Prop Replica biz is very small And things do become common knowledge before it hits these boards

I have not seen any official notice nor post on this . I don't imply you are wrong, but how can you say this unequivocally? How has this been independently confirned?

Anyone want to post anything else about their "learning curve?"

I wonder how much money they will spend on changing their names. I don't think it's that expensive, fortunately, because we all know whose money they will use.

If you have any money in their coffers i would seriously be considering cancelling . If they refuse id call my CCard and get them to reverse charges. I would rather pay a little more later on the 2nd hand market then loose it all and get nothing.

If you’re going to try to get a refund now, you should work directly with Anovos first, but don’t wait too long to talk to your CC company.

Interesting to notice that the TFA premier fiberglass stormtrooper helmets are apparently in stock currently- I don’t remember seeing them available recently.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back