ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I ordered an Anovos first order Stormtrooper kit over two years ago in 2017, and have yet to receive my order. I’ve written to them lately but they seem to have stopped responding to my emails. I paid over $900 on a few things from them, and after two years I still have not received anything!
Myeah. That's normal.

Congrats on getting your refund. Curious to what was the 2 interventions with Disney? Is there a contact we could use for the same issue?

I had just emailed the chris.holm@lucasfilm.com email address to make a complaint - it took a good few weeks to get a response but that team did eventually get back to me and they contacted Anovos on my behalf (after over a month of my emails being ignored by Anovos, when I got an email from Disney telling me they were looking in to it, I got a sudden follow up email from Anovos within a couple of hours). The first time didn't seem to shift things but I followed up with Disney, after giving Anovos another 2 weeks, and this time it was sorted within a few days

So when these folks start issuing "news" in advance of Comicon to keep us calm are we going to fall for it again?

If anyone finds out about their participation in any Comicon panels, anyone and everyone attend and voice what you have to say. Questions, boos, whatever...

And when they say "we're doing our best," shove it back in their face however you feel best.

Man...none of this looks remotely promising to say the least. The previous update from January 2019 regarding the “trimmed” FO kits stated “As there are hundreds of sets, we will be shipping out by waves while concurrently manufacturing in China starting mid-February and onward. A two month pause will occur due to Chinese New Year but will resume immediately until all orders have been sent out throughout this year. “.......although I’m usually an optimist...this remains to be seen. [emoji849]

Hey make sure you guys get on this!!!

IMG_9081.jpg

Dr Venkman could not have predicted it better than all of you...the irony is not lost because I have the Anovos GB cards and packs from another year. Somehow this year is different. Maybe it’s because I am still waiting on many Star Wars and Star Trek preorders. GB and reboot BSG, all good here. Two franchises waiting.

I had just emailed the chris.holm@lucasfilm.com email address to make a complaint - it took a good few weeks to get a response but that team did eventually get back to me and they contacted Anovos on my behalf (after over a month of my emails being ignored by Anovos, when I got an email from Disney telling me they were looking in to it, I got a sudden follow up email from Anovos within a couple of hours). The first time didn't seem to shift things but I followed up with Disney, after giving Anovos another 2 weeks, and this time it was sorted within a few days

I too emailed the same contacts, and received a reply within a couple of days.
They are hopefully going to help sort the problem.
I can’t help feeling that this won’t be good news for Anovos, when customers have to turn to Lucasfilm/Disney to solve issues.
Definitely going to be a black mark against them.

I wonder how much longer vendors like Entertainment Earth is going to put up with them. Not sure if they have a deal worked out with Anovos to pay on delivery or is they had to prepay like the web customers. The one thing I have noticed is that they haven't listed any new products for a few months. Almost like they are losing trust in them as well. EE does not seem to have any more insight to ETAs as they simply keep moving them from one month to the other as time goes by. Currently they are listing everything at June, but earlier is was May, and then April... and so on. I would have to believe they are tired of getting hit with emails from their own customers asking about delivery times. It may be hurting their own reputation. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled all standing orders and got out of any current or future dealings with Anovos.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back