ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I pre-ordered the TFA armor in November of 2016 and have only received one excuse after another. I finally requested a refund today. My patience with them has run out.

They have implemented a no refund policy last month. Only those who had one in the system could get a refund as far as I understood it.

Curious - has anyone yet used photoshop to replace the microphone in this picture?

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_3005-1.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_3005-1.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 159
BTW is Anovos deleting posts/replies on their FB page, maybe posts they don't like written by angry people? I've seen this happening: FB says there are 3 comments, but the page is not showing any, and not just on this topic - in the Starlord jacket topic there should be 16 replies and only 3 are shown etc.:

fbanvs.jpg

I’m waiting on my Blue Leader Helmet, they are now saying December 2019-March 2020...I ordered it in 2017 (I believe)

BTW is Anovos deleting posts/replies on their FB page, maybe posts they don't like written by angry people? I've seen this happening: FB says there are 3 comments, but the page is not showing any, and not just on this topic - in the Starlord jacket topic there should be 16 replies and only 3 are shown etc.:

View attachment 1017487

Yea Anovos has been doing that for a while. Maybe if they were as diligent about updating customers and sending refunds as they were about deleting social media posts, they wouldn't be in the predicament they are currently.

They have implemented a no refund policy last month. Only those who had one in the system could get a refund as far as I understood it.
Idk about this with relation to other countries laws, and keep in mind INAL, but Im pretty certain Anovos legally cant deny refunds to anybody who placed an order prior to that announcement regardless of whether there was a refund in the system or not. They have to abide by the terms and conditions they had in place at the time of the order, unless they somehow get you to agree to a new contact that waves that right. I think that was just incredibly poor (but possibly deliberate) wording on their part making it sound as such

My guess is they just move onto the next paint job of each X-Wing or Y-Wing helmet as soon as they get enough refund or cancellation requests of the previous offer. "Hey does someone around here have any good photos of a Red 2 helmet we can post as our next pre-order? I need to pay my mortgage this month."

Idk about this with relation to other countries laws, and keep in mind INAL, but Im pretty certain Anovos legally cant deny refunds to anybody who placed an order prior to that announcement regardless of whether there was a refund in the system or not. They have to abide by the terms and conditions they had in place at the time of the order, unless they somehow get you to agree to a new contact that waves that right. I think that was just incredibly poor (but possibly deliberate) wording on their part making it sound as such

Im also no legal expert but two thing:

Anovos is a company based in the US and you are buying the goods in the US market, therefore as I understand it they must only follow US laws. But its a moot point as they seem not not sell stuff internationally now... likely for that reason.

The refund policy likely can be changed without a further contract as most sites say, "terms and conditions subject to change without notice" or words to that effect so as not to lock themselves in a corner either. Anybody have a screen cap of the site prior to this or do we need a trip to the internet archives?

Interesting. First off, this is not my photograph. It is from the Kylo page on facebook. BUT - what initially caught my eye was seeing an Anovos box that was part of a Kylo costume. No one has yet seen that. But then I looked at the garment. In the photo it looks awful because there is no "quilting" to it. Does anyone have this? Is it truly without the needed texture?!!! It looks just like lines!!!

59301258_2309464745743417_7270909857195098112_n.jpg
59916024_2309578285732063_7419027057142661120_n.jpg

That sure looks BAD.
Now remember while looking at that Kylo tunic.... to quote them.... it has taken this long to bring these items to market because they want to "get it right", "offer the best piece possible" and "offer screen accurate pieces". :lol::lol:

Sounds more like they blew the pre-order money and needed to cut corners and use the cheapest materials and factory they could find.

Now remember while looking at that Kylo tunic.... to quote them.... it has taken this long to bring these items to market because they want to "get it right", "offer the best piece possible" and "offer screen accurate pieces". :lol::lol:

Sounds more like they blew the pre-order money and needed to cut corners and use the cheapest materials and factory they could find.

What a shame. Now I hope they tank! Their solution is to send out junk? They hit a new low.

They are so far in debt they are not coming out of this so they decide to resolve it with bad product? Dana and Joe does not give a dang and just seems like they are delivering anything just to get out of this. They can go screw them selves. They were never fans!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back