ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I noticed this on my friend's helmet as well. It would make sense if it were supposed to be crooked. The whole thing is asymmetrical as an homage to OT helmets.

I noticed this on my friend's helmet as well. It would make sense if it were supposed to be crooked. The whole thing is asymmetrical as an homage to OT helmets.

Haha. Wish it were so, but checking the screenshot, it looks straight. [emoji6]

caae8a702abd5c0b5809297d6ee0817d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard anything about Anovos picking up the Marvel license? Definitely bad news for EFX.

I'd be more than happy for them to take over. I've gotten amazing service from Anovos thus far. I hope to continue to purchase from them going forward.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife is in love with it! ;)

Lets see that collection! Is it behind a giant glass case?

Just got home. Inspected my helmet and it is a beauty! Doesn't feel plasticky, solid and with good weight. Inside is plush and comes with additional padding to fit your head. Yes there is the slight crookedness at the mouth plate, but who cares! It's beautiful!

Well done, Anovos!

ff2f0675065dc51b0e14060837ac0b8d.jpg

Look at the quality of the burnt paintwork. If you can even call it paintwork. It looks like they put a blowtorch to it!

467d4da1c9df5e819495c0cdf311908d.jpg

After a two-year wait, my Premium Line Officer Cap arrived. Quite a wait, but it is really excellent! If they can get the wait times down, I with shovel money at these guys.

Just got home. Inspected my helmet and it is a beauty! Doesn't feel plasticky, solid and with good weight. Inside is plush and comes with additional padding to fit your head. Yes there is the slight crookedness at the mouth plate, but who cares! It's beautiful!

Well done, Anovos!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161222/ff2f0675065dc51b0e14060837ac0b8d.jpg

Look at the quality of the burnt paintwork. If you can even call it paintwork. It looks like they put a blowtorch to it!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161222/467d4da1c9df5e819495c0cdf311908d.jpg

ive not heard a bad word about the Kylo Helmet yet!

What is really like to see, is a sbs comparison to the PropShop version.

Love the Anovos Kylo. It's beautiful.They really hit a home run with that. It's perfect. Oh and did I tell you how awesome it is now that they have more shipping options for us international customers. Really appreciate that. :)

Ben

It really doesn't look that tilted in straight on shots.

I was hoping some early acquirers would decide they don't want it before it arrived and would try to sell it for a profit. So far no dice.

*UPDATE*

Nevermind. Found an awesome pal on the Cargo Hold FB group to sell me one from his company.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back