ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

WRONG[emoji23]. Wool in back. Polyester up front. You can see difference in color and Poly has a slicker feel to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol! sorry its late, i meant to type wool :rolleyes

honestly i wouldnt mind the polyester. if i had the money... heres hoping these go on sale again after the holidays

the Pawn

What about the differences in pants between the premiere and the standard Han? Can you post pix and give a description?

Last edited by a moderator:
Two premier helmets in one month! Anovos is on fire!

73ABABD3-4C89-456E-B10D-2B0D0D6C2E05_zpsjmjaq4yv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all I just wanted to post this up. I haven't been following this thread too much so forgive me if this has been mentioned. I checked out the shipping options for the Death trooper helmet and was excited that anovos had changed their shipping options so it's way more affordable. I can't order one st the moment but want to soon and was just soo excited that the shipping price is way more amicable. Credit where credit is due and a big thanks to anovos for looking after foreign customers. Now it's efx's turn. Prices below. :)

Ben

View attachment 688691

If the Bespin Luke costume is everything I hope it is then Anovos will be getting alot of my money in the future. Even if I wish they included stands with their helmets :devil

Here are a couple from my MBB day. The thing is gorgeous. Solid with good weight that sits firmly on your head. The finish is incredible. "The Worm" looks like accurate battle damage in person not the Sharpie marks everyone was fearing. The bit that surprised me the most was the carbon scoring on the lower chrome work. @Got Maul In my eyes you lived up to the hype on this one. Thanks for a gorgeous piece of work.

kI0VJN5.jpg

jgFi0MG.png

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back