ANOVOS Outstanding order list ! Please add your order to the list

I totally agree that not delivering on orders for years is not acceptable.

I can understand people wanting them to crash and burn. Unfortunately those of us with outstanding orders will most likely be out of luck if that happens. I don't think Disney will come to the rescue and refund our money. Hopefully the lawsuits can get results, but I am skeptical. The lawsuits could take years to play out.

At this point I will be very surprised if Anovos has another Star Wars item for sale. Previously they would have put up preorders for multiple items from the Mandalorian. Since they only sold the Mando helmet and they didn't use the same preorder model, they must be under more restrictive rules from Disney. It would be nice if Disney would somehow pressure them to resolve the long outstanding orders, but maybe they can't legally do that.

I hope they get shut down before they steal more hard earned money.
Like ggriffaw said "those of us with outstanding orders will most likely be out of luck if that happens."

And they're not taking pre-orders anymore. Haven't been for maybe a year. Now they have "Interest Lists" without taking any down-payments. So nobody's money has been taken in a while.

I totally get what you're saying, and I know the damage is done, but I'd much prefer having them succeed than shutter.

If by miracle they manage to fulfill all outstanding orders: everyone wins. And most people will return to Anovos - if they continue delivering. Those who are informed via this forum likely won't (I'm one of them), but most will. It's 21st Century FOMO.

But if they get shut down, then...

I was under the impression from reading these post that most were already SOL, especially going on five years.

Sorry if I misunderstood.

Good luck everyone. (y)

Like ggriffaw said "those of us with outstanding orders will most likely be out of luck if that happens."

And they're not taking pre-orders anymore. Haven't been for maybe a year. Now they have "Interest Lists" without taking any down-payments. So nobody's money has been taken in a while.

I totally get what you're saying, and I know the damage is done, but I'd much prefer having them succeed than shutter.

If by miracle they manage to fulfill all outstanding orders: everyone wins. And most people will return to Anovos - if they continue delivering. Those who are informed via this forum likely won't (I'm one of them), but most will. It's 21st Century FOMO.

But if they get shut down, then...
That's not entirely accurate.

They put up at least 2 things last fall (august and september), Mando helmet and Royal Guard helmet as 'in stock' and for sale. Still haven't delivered.

I think a couple more items were offered that way as well. Doubt those ever shipped either.

Ordered a Director Krennic ensemble (each piece individually since that's the way they offered it) for about $750 in 2017.

Requested a refund in March 2020, and still haven't received it. I was told (lied to) that I was on their "short list" for a refund in June 2020. They even requested my address for a check. Never got it and never had a response from them since then.

Rotten, lying scum. The idiots even emailed me in October 2018 claiming that the pants would be shipping by the end of the month. Never happened and only found out that everything would be shipping together through an announcement on their website. Also some years ago, they claimed that an issue with a pin on the hat was delaying everything.

So I've never filed a criminal complaint before or know how it works, but since the topic has been brought up, I'd totally be willing to join a group complaint if such a thing exists. I don't see how anyone would be getting their products or money back at this point since they've completed ignored me and others.

Last edited:
That's not entirely accurate.

They put up at least 2 things last fall (august and september), Mando helmet and Royal Guard helmet as 'in stock' and for sale. Still haven't delivered.

I think a couple more items were offered that way as well. Doubt those ever shipped either.
Do you mean in general or to you specifically? Because a nonzero number of people on here alone were posting about the Royal Guard and Mando helmets they got from Anovos...

Al Capone used to buy a ham, a goose, or a turkey for all the local surrounding families in Chicago on Christmas or whatever holiday it was.

That means he wasn't such a bad guy and we have to remember that he encountered a lot of the problems that many of us deal with in business.

Right?

Anovos sending anything ever to anyone is not in any way redeeming at any point. There is no "they were doing okay 'here' and 'here.'"

None.

Zip.

Anovos sending something is about as redeeming in ratio as VW is to Nazi Germany. Silly to go that tired route? Yes, but not as silly as having to in the first place.

There is no point at which Anovos came close to deserving sympathy so why the intermittent caveat posts?!

There is nothing wrong with posts explaining what happened to each of us. Some products haven't been delivered at all. Other products have been delivered to many, but not all people who paid. It is better to have information about what happened to many customers than just have broad statements as if everyone had the same experience.

In the case of the Mando helmet, Anovos delivered quite a few. It sounds like some people who ordered a month or two after they were initially made available have not received theirs.

So I've never filed a criminal complaint before or know how it works, but since the topic has been brought up, I'd totally be willing to join a group complaint if such a thing exists. I don't see how anyone would be getting their products or money back at this point since they've completed ignored me and others.

I am currently waiting on my Mando helmet. I transferred my outstanding orders to store credits (since they refuse to refund me for 2 years). Got the Mando helmet ordered in Oct 2020. Supposed to be shipped in 2-3 months. And of course, its July 21 now and its not shipped.

ANOVOS Outstanding order list , please add your order to the list

Anovos has gone dark no updates on Star Wars I can't get a response from them but now advertising Star Trek and Ghostbusters products I want to make a list of just how many orders are outstanding so we all can get an exact idea on how behind they are I know some poor people have been waiting years maybe up to 5 or 6 from what I've read on the RPF please add your order date and what you have ordered you can include any other comments you like I'm curious how deep the rabbit hole actually goes .

-Mandalorian Helmet ordered May 24 2020 apparently in stock - status refund refused

Thank you and I apologise if this has been done before in advance

Brandon
Jyn Erso full outfit and scarf ordered Feb 2017, only got gloves which were not even done well

Placed on October 03, 2019 10:11AM

im from Denmark. any buisness acting like that over here would have been closed and the people would properly seeing jail time.
i didnt know that anovos was the most unprofessional company in the western world. i was never told that they would just keep pushing the dates for years. i was tol originally that i would most likely have to wait some months...

i would be very willing to help in a lawsuit.

criminals should allways be punished and so far this is criminal.

At this point, I doubt I'd ever see my money back and have already accepted that it's gone, so I don't have as much interest in a lawsuit. But I would be overjoyed to see this scum seeing jail time. How can we arrange a police report? Who knows how much money they've stolen altogether.

ANOVOS-Order #XXXXX for the STAR WARS Han Solo™ Signature Line Ensemble.

I did receive the shirt but that was it. Here's hoping they fulfill the outstanding orders since they were taken over but skeptical.

Yup, that’s it. Guess I missed that thread.
YeAh I ordered roughly 1500-2000 worth of Star Trek shht from anovos today when I went on there site there’s an entirely new site just with Star Wars stuff. I emailed em asking what happens now to my orders and money I paid

YeAh I ordered roughly 1500-2000 worth of Star Trek shht from anovos today when I went on there site there’s an entirely new site just with Star Wars stuff. I emailed em asking what happens now to my orders and money I paid

Attachments

• 7963CDF5-F351-4227-89BE-326E5EC43662.jpeg
    7963CDF5-F351-4227-89BE-326E5EC43662.jpeg
    278.1 KB · Views: 94

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back