ANOVOS Outstanding order list ! Please add your order to the list

11/2016 - Force Awakens First Order Stormtrooper Standard Kit
04/2018 - Luke Skywalker Rebel Pilot Helmet

I received the shipping notice email from Anovos for the Shoretrooper helmet. The tracking number is on the USPS website.

I will need to see way more of my long delayed items shipped before I will place another order with them. Some people will say it is crazy to even consider ordering from them again. If they manage to ship a significant portion of the long delayed products, that will be a huge turnaround. I will be surprised if that happens.

STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS: First Order Stormtrooper Standard Kit with Helmet - Ordered in 2016.

Now after years of missed production dates, they are blaming Covid. What about the 4 years before Covid?! And now they have updated the product availability page to say they have no idea when anything will be ready, don't contact us, because no one knows. Oh and you can't get a refund either. How are they still an operating business?! How are they not in jail?

I get so mad every time I get an email about some new Star Trek or Ghostbusters product! WHY ARE YOU GUYS HAVING NEW PRODUCTS WHEN YOU HAVE 5 YEAR OLD OUTSTANDING ORDERS YOU HAVEN'T FULFILLED??!!!

STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS: First Order Stormtrooper Standard Kit with Helmet - Ordered in 2016.

Now after years of missed production dates, they are blaming Covid. What about the 4 years before Covid?! And now they have updated the product availability page to say they have no idea when anything will be ready, don't contact us, because no one knows. Oh and you can't get a refund either. How are they still an operating business?! How are they not in jail?

I get so mad every time I get an email about some new Star Trek or Ghostbusters product! WHY ARE YOU GUYS HAVING NEW PRODUCTS WHEN YOU HAVE 5 YEAR OLD OUTSTANDING ORDERS YOU HAVEN'T FULFILLED??!!!
This is basically all we can do about it....
tumblr_lrmqfyz6eu1qcofv8o1_250.gif

Still waiting on my FO kit ordered and paid 11/28/2016
Changed address with them 2 times now...

Should have camped out their SW Celebration 2019 booth and warned everyone who came near them to move along.

Still waiting on my FO kit ordered and paid 11/28/2016
Changed address with them 2 times now...

Should have camped out their SW Celebration 2019 booth and warned everyone who came near them to move along.
Wow! That would’ve been awesome! Lol! Still waiting on my FO helmet, feel your pain

First Order Stormtrooper, Standard Line with Helmet -- Ordered September 2017 (I waited until they were far enough into prototyping I felt comfortable with it)

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Captain Kirk Command Division "Bomber Jacket" -- Ordered June 2018 (seen pics of the test items they've received, production legit slowed by COVID)

Everything else, I have received in good order, most items promptly, with some delay on the Picard "Darmok" jacket.

Am still hoping!!!!!!!
Chris

ANOVOS Outstanding order list , please add your order to the list

Anovos has gone dark no updates on Star Wars I can't get a response from them but now advertising Star Trek and Ghostbusters products I want to make a list of just how many orders are outstanding so we all can get an exact idea on how behind they are I know some poor people have been waiting years maybe up to 5 or 6 from what I've read on the RPF please add your order date and what you have ordered you can include any other comments you like I'm curious how deep the rabbit hole actually goes .

-Mandalorian Helmet ordered May 24 2020 apparently in stock - status refund refused

Thank you and I apologise if this has been done before in advance

Brandon
STAR WARS Luke Skywalker™ Rebel Pilot Helmet Accessory (2018) ... I’ve sent out emails to anyone one within the Anovos Management Hierarchy, no reply. I contacted Partial.ly to see if THEY could refund my payments, but they claim to just be the software provider for the payment plan. Awesome. Partial.ly included Anovos to our emails— still no replies. Great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back