ANOVOS Original Colonial Warrior Jacket

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

John Cooley

And just to give this development it's own topic...

ANOVOS posted this picture from Wondercon to their Facebook page.

So, that's a screen used jacket being authenticated by someone I've been led to believe used to wear one. :D
A taste of something to come from Got Maul (On the left), and ANOVOS!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's great news and well deserving of it own thread.

I never thought Anovos would do the Classic BSG.

I'm in!!!!!!

Got Maul

Official Licensee
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yup, just acquired the license officially a few weeks ago. We are very excited- thanks to Greg Jein *again* for supplying the screen used pieces of both the jacket and tops and bottoms, we can again continue the excellence of being able to pull patterns from originals as well as matching fabric for fabrics.

Got Maul

Official Licensee
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Oh- and John, we really really need to get this thing we've been talking about kicked off already!

DS Operative

Any information on when we may see this stuff coming out? :)
Yes, availability information or even an official "best guess" would be great!

I would love to have a set before Galacticon in May 2013, even better if I had a few months to save up & try on for fit before then. Thanks!

monolith21

An early prototype was available to check out at Comic Con last year. It looked pretty great! It wasn't the final fabric or color but the overall look was really nice.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nope the buckles are the holdup.

This may be the first "Vaporware" from Anovos